What do you do when its cold and rainy on your nude holiday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do when its cold and rainy on your nude holiday

Ever booked a nudist holiday only to find the weather is awful cold and rainy.What do you suggest to as an alternative to sunbathing?

Ever booked a nudist holiday only to find the weather is awful cold and rainy.What do you suggest to as an alternative to sunbathing?

Comment

during the winter months we try to visit a clothing optional resort open all year round. being on limited budget, i'm nude in the home always. have a space heater in the kitchen near my chair. just enjoy looking out the window knowing i don't have to travel in the weather as i am retired.

Comment

When it's cold and raining, I shiver and drip.

And I'll probably get the opportunity this Saturday at the opening workday at our club.

Comment

I climb a mountain and get naked, if only briefly:

http://www.nakedmunros.com/MunroBagg.../gealcharn.htm

Comment

Cold climates bring challenges to inclimate weather periods but resorts located in those areas will have inside places to go and if not alternative activities can be had but of the textile variety.

If it is too uncomfortable to be naked, then don't!!!

Comment

quote:

Obvious really, isn't it!

Comment

It depends...

One August I was in upstate NY and they had a long stretch of chilly, rainy weather. After 4 days of being soaked and chilly, I drove home, only to find that the weather was mid 80s and sunny at home the whole time I was gone.

I've also gone to a c/o sauna in the middle of winter. Spending time in the sauna, hottub, and heated pool made me warm enough that I was able to walk back to the car nude in 20F weather - although if there was a wind, that would not have happened!

Comment

If it's cold and rainy then I'd stay inside and go through a yoga routine nude. If it were just cold and no wind or precipitation then I'd consider going out for a hike.

Dave

Comment

Always bring cards, game, snacks and books.

If the weather is awful cold / rainy and you have to stay inside, ask other guests to join you playing cards or game.That's the best way and time to make new friends.

Offer other guests snack and try to make conversation with strangers while staying inside. You'll never know whom you will be meeting with.

Books should be considered as the last choice, since reading books will not make you smarter in making new friends.

Comment

Hot tub, sauna, go for a hike. Sit by a fire and read a book. Take a tour of local area museums or other sites.

Comment

I just cover up...I suppose I am weak.

Do you need workers at your resort in Spain? Sign me up!! :-)

Comment

I'm with you on this one atalanta! Since I do not live on a nudist or naturist resort, my alternative is to stay indoors unless I am invited over to a residence of either a nudist or naturist. However, I can stay nude inside my own residence and not catch any flak as long as I stay away from an open door and windows!

Ken Palmer

quote:
                          Originally posted by atalanta:
                          quote:

Obvious really, isn't it!

Comment

Stay inside and find sonmething to do in house.
                            Have never run out of things to do, always find something.

Comment

Working...
                            X