Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favourite part of nude recreation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favourite part of nude recreation?

Mine is being able to enjoy nature without clothes!

Mine is being able to enjoy nature without clothes!

Comment

I enjoy being outside for one, enjoying the sun clothesfree, being able to talk to people who share my same interests, and simply being nude. It just feels better not having any clothes on.

Comment

Good = anytime I can comfortably take off my clothes. That implies both privacy and temperature.

Better = anytime I can be outdoors nude. There's nothing quite like feeling sun, wind, and water on your unobstructed skin.

Better still = anytime that my wife and I are nude together. Today we had a hot job to do in the garage, so we both took off our clothes and went at it. Except for the time this morning that we each had things to do away from the house, we really haven't been dressed today.

As good as it gets = nude outdoors with my wife and other people.

Comment

I don't think I could decide. Athough I'm clearly more motivated (and involved with) nude hiking and prefer average temperatured nice sunny days for it.

Comment

There's so much to choose from, how can you narrow it down to a "favourite"??

Not wearing a swimsuit that gets wet and baggy, with sand all over it is an incredible part! Feeling the water like it is supposed to deel is also incredible.

But if I had to nail down a favourite, I'd say it is the people I have met and the friends I've made in the nudist community. Really awesome people!

Comment

The best is when my wife forgets to play the part of the "reluctant spouse", drops her towel and allows herself to appreciate being nude and socializing with other nude people...

If only she was that same person 24/7...

Comment

This is actually a very difficult question to answer! For me, it would simply be the freedom of not worrying about how I look or what to put on! We are a nudist family and, in varring degrees, are nude most of the time-or not- depending on the mood.

We do enjopy the pool or the beach without the wet suit and the chaffing-yuck!

Comment

luvnaturism,
                  I really like your list -couldn't have said it better myself. My absolute favorite is being at a nude beach/resort with my wife.

Comment

Hmmm in a word, EVERYTHING. I love the open air on my body, the breeze, even the lake when I'm swimming nude its all wonderful. Also I have met the nicest people at the nude beach.

Comment

Freehiking !!!!!!!!

Comment

I love the beaches the best because of all the great folks that you meet. I met a federal judge once!

Second would have to be our deck, it is clothing optional.

And somewhere on the list is the family homestead with two swimming holes that have never seen a pair of trunks or a suit.

Comment

I love to feel the sun and breeze touch every part of me. I love swimming in the warm ocean water.

Comment

Walking along side the beach and feeingl the wind going over my whole body

Comment

For me, I love to feel the sun and the breeze blowing on my skin.

But most of all I love the confidence that I have gotten in myself since becoming a nudist.

Connie

Comment

Working...
                              X