can 1 get pd. to be naked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can 1 get pd. to be naked?

Just wondering if there's anyway to get paid for being naked without posing in a distastful setting like a dirty magizine. I would like to make some extra income and would like to do so while I still look good! BTBN

Just wondering if there's anyway to get paid for being naked without posing in a distastful setting like a dirty magizine. I would like to make some extra income and would like to do so while I still look good! BTBN

Comment

actually yes there is but I have yet to do it because I am super lazy but I am going to do it. Go to your local college, speak to someone in the human recources department or the arts department. Some colleges offer a class called life art in which artists draw pictures of live nude models. I belive it pays around $10 an hour depending on the college. Go and be a life art model.

Good luck and let me know how it goes!

Comment

There was an article some time ago where one of the faucet compaies was trying to design a shower head to better fit in with their customer's tastes. In order to find out what their customers would like, they forwent the traditional mail-in sampling and actually scheduled in-home interviews that culminated in a small panel actually watching the person (I am assuming through cctv) take a shower as they normally would, naked.

They were paid some amount of money for their time, though I can't recall how much.

Bob S.

Comment

There is also the possibility of getting a job at a nudist park. I am sure there are always seasonal job openings in some areas, if you don't mind traveling too far.

Bob S.

Comment

Life drawing classes in the SF Bay area pay up to 20dollars/hr

Comment

Or...you could always get a job where you could telecommute (work from home) so you never have to get dressed. Like Dilbert says, "Clothing is totally uneccessary." [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks, these are all great ideas. I actually thought about the college thing. I have to go visit a Prof. in the S.B.A. department. I think I'll swing by the Art Department as well. I'll write about it if and when I do it. It's kinda scary though to think that all eyes will be on me! It will be my first "in Public" nudity. Oh well, gotta break the ice some how, right? BTBN [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Posing for art classes is a great way to make extra money and the work is fairly easy. It can be hard to stay in the same position for long periods of time though. Most college art departments are usually looking for nude models. You might also try some of the local galleries in your area for referals.

Comment

Working...
                  X