No announcement yet.

Penis Puppets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I glad to hear that most people think running around making penis puppets sounds dumb. I sure agree...

I've worked in and go to theater for nine years. I've seen (and adorded) musicals, one acts, vaudville, 10 minute plays and yup plays with nakedness.

I have no interest in giving up my hard earned cash to see how guys play with themselves when drunk (I think getting drunk is stupid too but thats another story). I got no problem with nakedness if it makes sense. Hell I don't even mind if its funny but this just looks dumb to me!

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by missouriboy:
      [qb]"CRAP TV" sure is a good description. When I stopped watching TV about five years ago, the release from bondage was glorious![/qb]
      I agree with you regarding the majority of TV, although sometimes there still is a program or two that if I had better reception where I live, I probably would watch like the Oprah or Dr Phil or the History channel or the Discovery Channel, but aside from the majority of what is on, I can't say that I really miss watching the IDIOT BOX for the most part.

Greensunshine in the Pacific NW [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I LOVE TRADING SPACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whew...that felt good.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by gamblefish:
          [qb]I LOVE TRADING SPACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whew...that felt good.[/qb]
          Me too! :-)

Didn't you just LOVE that BROWN room Lara did? hehe

Comment

TXK, my fav has to be the zebra stripes that Doug did on someone's bedroom walls, soooooooooooooo cool!!!!!

Comment

What about when Doug left in a snit after his team wouldn't let him stain the hardwood floors?

Or when he made that woman cry when he painted her fireplace? She was so mad she had to leave!

I couldn't believe Lara did what she did to the brown room, it was pretty, but...if they HATE brown, they HATE brown!

Comment

Sometimes I think they purposely do whatever the owners say they don't like, especially Doug.

Comment

I loved that bed hanging from the chains.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

hw here. I am new here and have never seen penis puppets, but I did see a guy on The Learning Channel, or Discovery one time and his penis hung down to his shins!!!!! Actually I think it was mostly stretched foreskin, but he tied that thing in knots, bows; looked painful to me!

As for the rest of this thread...TRADING SPACES ROCKS! Did anyone see the one where one of the guys walked out to see Ty,(the carpenter), wearing only a toolbelt? The camera stayed right with him, Ty couldn't look at the guy at all and kept his head turned away the whole time.
                    I think that was one of my favorites.
                    hw [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

hw...Sorry I missed that one.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

outdoorbare Sorry you missed it too, but there's always reruns! Oh, No I said reRUNS... does that sound familiar? (Nude Runs) That still makes me laugh!
                        hw [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

reRUNS?!?! Is that sorta like the second round of the runs? You know, kinda like the dry heaves...

Anyway, hw, I did see the one with the nude guy. I thought it was Ty at first,too, but it was one of the homeowners. He had on a toolbelt with paint sample papers tuck in front of his you-know-what. Then, when he turned around, they fuzzed his butt. Too bad Ty's reaction was one of discomfort...I was kinda hoping some of the cast would have joined him...

Comment

Oh oh gotta go....... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Gamblefish.....yeah, I knew that was one of the homeowners with the toolbelt....hey is that why they call them TOOLbelts? You know, like the proximity of where they hang on a guy???? Just wondering.
                              Have a nice nude day.
                              hw [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

TOOLbelt...MMWWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X