Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael from UK
    replied
    Yes, the show "puppetry of the Penis" is quite funny, I have mastered the "hamburger" (not for the less well-endowed!) and have the DVD of the whole act, although it has been to a very respectable theatre near me twice in the last 4 yrs.
    The DVD is available from Amazon.com!!! and includes an illustrated booklet of some of the tricks!!

Leave a comment:

• hw
    replied
    Gamblefish
    Listen to the voices! Anyway [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] They've always been good to me.
    A little advice, take the computer in the bathroom, then am or pm, you could bm. Do I have to explain everything to you? Ha Ha
    Love that sense of humor!
    Good Day [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• gamblefish
    replied
    Go to pm in the am...boy am I confused (easily accomplished)...when do I do my bm?!?

Leave a comment:

• hw
    replied
    Hey Puppet master Gamblefish, You need to go to pm this am. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• gamblefish
    replied
    No, no tape measure. You couldn't see his jack-hammer either... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• nudeM
    replied
    I'm kind of surprised that the network even showed this segment, knowing the way nudists are portrayed on every other issues. It was an eye opener, which I enjoyed watching. I couldn't believe the homeowner walked around the corner with only his toolbelt on, and the camera continued to roll. I'm curious what the ratings were on this particular show. Hopefully there will be more nudist segments on others shows in the future. I saw several tools on the belt, but I did not notice a tape measure. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Toolbelt...hmmm... closely related to a jockstrap...or maybe a figleaf [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• gamblefish
    replied
    TOOLbelt...MMWWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• hw
    replied
    Gamblefish.....yeah, I knew that was one of the homeowners with the toolbelt....hey is that why they call them TOOLbelts? You know, like the proximity of where they hang on a guy???? Just wondering.
    Have a nice nude day.
    hw [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Oh oh gotta go....... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• gamblefish
    replied
    reRUNS?!?! Is that sorta like the second round of the runs? You know, kinda like the dry heaves...

Anyway, hw, I did see the one with the nude guy. I thought it was Ty at first,too, but it was one of the homeowners. He had on a toolbelt with paint sample papers tuck in front of his you-know-what. Then, when he turned around, they fuzzed his butt. Too bad Ty's reaction was one of discomfort...I was kinda hoping some of the cast would have joined him...

Leave a comment:

• hw
    replied
    outdoorbare Sorry you missed it too, but there's always reruns! Oh, No I said reRUNS... does that sound familiar? (Nude Runs) That still makes me laugh!
    hw [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    hw...Sorry I missed that one.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• hw
    replied
    hw here. I am new here and have never seen penis puppets, but I did see a guy on The Learning Channel, or Discovery one time and his penis hung down to his shins!!!!! Actually I think it was mostly stretched foreskin, but he tied that thing in knots, bows; looked painful to me!

As for the rest of this thread...TRADING SPACES ROCKS! Did anyone see the one where one of the guys walked out to see Ty,(the carpenter), wearing only a toolbelt? The camera stayed right with him, Ty couldn't look at the guy at all and kept his head turned away the whole time.
    I think that was one of my favorites.
    hw [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I loved that bed hanging from the chains.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X