Upcoming 5Ks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming 5Ks

Anyone here planning to run at the Fig Leaf 5K this Saturday at Paradise Valley? How about the one May 7th at Lake Como in Florida? I am registered for both and would like to say hello to any CFF members.

Nope, but if all goes well I might be able to participate in the Kaniksu Fun run in July.

Comment

Every once in a while I get the urge to go running, but I just sit in a hot tub until it passes.
      Florida Cracker

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Huey:
        Anyone here planning to run at the Fig Leaf 5K this Saturday at Paradise Valley? How about the one May 7th at Lake Como in Florida? I am registered for both and would like to say hello to any CFF members.

How was the run? Looks like you had great weather!

Comment

The Bar-S-Ranch in Reidsville, North Carolina has a 5k on Sat. July 28th. It is cross country and they are great hosts!

Comment

Just a reminder. The "Take Pride In Your Hide" Cross Country 5K Run & Walk takes place at the Bar-S-Ranch in Reidsville, NC on Sat. July 28th. You can get more info. by checking their web site.

It's a great event and is especially good for those of us who love being naked, but don't have the opportunity to be members of a resort.

Comment

I really like down hill breathing. Do they have a track for that ??

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X