SCUBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCUBA

Are there any divers besides me here? I'm always interested in meeting and swapping stories with other scuba lovers.

Are there any divers besides me here? I'm always interested in meeting and swapping stories with other scuba lovers.

Comment

I'm one- been diving over 10 years. Most of it "muck" diving in Michigan. I have been in the Caribbean 5-6 times.

Ray

Comment

I'm a scuba diver...but, it's been a while for me too. I did a lot of training dives in the FL Keys. I think there is a group near Tampa, FL that does nude scuba outings....but, after diving in the Keys and seeing those baracuda eat fish....I think I may stick with some mid-region protection

Comment

I've been tempted to join Buff Divers. I spoke with one of their members who participated in several of their trips and had a great time. Buff Divers arranges week-long trips to resorts around the world. They will book the whole resort, so even resorts that are usually textile convert to being nudist during their visits:

http://buffdivers.com/

It has been a couple of years since my last SCUBA dive. The truth is that I find snorkeling more enjoyable:

1. Other than shipwrecks, the most interesting stuff generally is visible from the surface.

2. Lugging around SCUBA gear is a hassle.

3. The deeper you go, the colder it gets. The member of Buff Divers that I spoke with stated that he generally goes nude on the dive boat but puts on at least a dive skin before getting in the water.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Mosquito_Bait:
            I've been tempted to join Buff Divers. I spoke with one of their members who participated in several of their trips and had a great time. Buff Divers arranges week-long trips to resorts around the world. They will book the whole resort, so even resorts that are usually textile convert to being nudist during their visits:

http://buffdivers.com/

It has been a couple of years since my last SCUBA dive. The truth is that I find snorkeling more enjoyable:

1. Other than shipwrecks, the most interesting stuff generally is visible from the surface.

2. Lugging around SCUBA gear is a hassle.

3. The deeper you go, the colder it gets. The member of Buff Divers that I spoke with stated that he generally goes nude on the dive boat but puts on at least a dive skin before getting in the water.

I take my own dive equipment on all my trips. If you get a good dive bag it's not a hassele for me taking the equipment. At least I know who used the gear last. I will do 2-3 dives a day on my Caribbean trips and will find it chilly if you don't have a dive skin or a thin wetsuit on. When diving at depth (greater then 20ft) you can see a whole lot more of the sea life around the coral. Many of my dives will last for 45-50 mintues in the Caribbean enjoying the life underwater.
            Ray

Comment

I have been diving for about ten years now and most of those were in Lake Travis. Did a few solo dives (< 30 Ft) at Hippie Hollow last year and it was great and the water was a little bit clearer there than the other places around the lake. I would like to do more diving there but can’t find anybody who wants to dive nude. The avatar was taken at Stingray City Grand Cayman.

Comment

Silverback- if you need a dive & nude travel buddy I'm also looking for someone for a vacation trip. I will be heading off to St Croix in March (non-nude) but hope to return to the Caribbean next year- or sooner, nude of course.
                Ray

Comment

Buff Divers a travel club that arranges dive destinations where it's members can be nude.(85% couples and 15% singles) and (not for those who are uncomfortable with nudity)

many members dive nude however no one is required to dive nude.

permission must be obtained before taking photographs on trips.

Comment

Working...
                  X