What a Great Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a Great Day!

It seems like every time I get a chance to go to the club, I am never disappointed. I have now been to various nudist resorts around Florida dozens of times. But I never grow tired of nude recreation! It is always so awesome! Well, after spending the day nude, it was time to come home. As I walked out to my Jeep to get dressed, I really didn't want to put on clothes. So I decided to drive home naked. With the top down and the windows open going down the interstate at 65 miles an hour, it was just fantastic. When I got home it was dark so I just got out of the Jeep and walked into the house nude. No clothes for me! Now I'm not going to be negative and wish society was not so hung up about nudity and that I wish we could all go naked whenever we wanted (I do wish that). But I am just going to be excited and happy that I have the opportunity to go nude and have fun naked! Nude recreation rules!
    Florida Cracker

It seems like every time I get a chance to go to the club, I am never disappointed. I have now been to various nudist resorts around Florida dozens of times. But I never grow tired of nude recreation! It is always so awesome! Well, after spending the day nude, it was time to come home. As I walked out to my Jeep to get dressed, I really didn't want to put on clothes. So I decided to drive home naked. With the top down and the windows open going down the interstate at 65 miles an hour, it was just fantastic. When I got home it was dark so I just got out of the Jeep and walked into the house nude. No clothes for me! Now I'm not going to be negative and wish society was not so hung up about nudity and that I wish we could all go naked whenever we wanted (I do wish that). But I am just going to be excited and happy that I have the opportunity to go nude and have fun naked! Nude recreation rules!
    Florida Cracker

Comment

You did have a great day!

We've done exactly what you have several times, it's such a great feeling. Be careful, this type of day is addictive and you'll crave it and find yourself doing it over and over again!

Comment

Kewl, Cracker!

Comment

quote:
          Be careful, this type of day is addictive and you'll crave it and find yourself doing it over and over again!
          I wonder when we'll get our Nudaholics Anonymous, complete with 12-point program?

Comment

Sounds like a great day, FLCracker! May you have many more!

Comment

I know just what you mean about it being hard to leave and have to put yuor clothes on. Its like you never want such agood thing to end.I feel that way, also, every chance I have to be nude outdoors.
              Nudeinbama

Comment

Thats looks like a lot of fun I think I'll go over to the lake and try it my self

Comment

Great story Cracker.

Comment

Working...
                  X