Clearwater beach fla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearwater beach fla

HI I have heard that Clearwater Beach florida is the only or one of the topless or nude beaches that allow anyone all ages sizes etc.. to be nude in the comfort.Is this true?Has anyone here goen to Clearwater Beach Florida?

HI I have heard that Clearwater Beach florida is the only or one of the topless or nude beaches that allow anyone all ages sizes etc.. to be nude in the comfort.Is this true?Has anyone here goen to Clearwater Beach Florida?

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by Backyardswimmer:

I've lived in Florida 45+ years and I am not aware of any nude beach on the west coast of Florida and certainly nothing in the Clearwater area. The only truly nude beaches in the state are Haulover, Apollo, and Playalinda (all on the east coast). btw, each of them are great, depending on what you are looking for.

Comment

You say the beaches are great depending on what you are looking for. What could someone be looking for that would not be great or found there?

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Rabid_Clam:
          You say the beaches are great depending on what you are looking for. What could someone be looking for that would not be great or found there?

Apollo and Playalinda are remote and without amenities; Haulover is anything but that. So, depends on what "beach personality" you are looking for.

Comment

Clearwater is just down the road from me. I don’t think you want to get caught going nude or topless there. If you go to the north end eventually it turns in to Caladesi Island State Park. It is very private up that way and not a lot of people around but it is not a nude beach.

Comment

I may be wrong but, according to the travel channel there is suppose to be a beach at Bahia Honda that is suppose to be nude. Is that close to clearwater? I know it is on the west coast. You folks who live close by though should know.

Comment

Bahia honda is in the Keys,Far from Clearwater I am afraid
                Rick.

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Nude and Tanned:
                  I may be wrong but, according to the travel channel there is suppose to be a beach at Bahia Honda that is suppose to be nude. Is that close to clearwater?

Bahia Honda State Park

WHERE: Between Mile Markers 36 and 37 on Bahia Honda Key.

FLAVOR: Paradise … as on a Corona commercial.

CROWD: Campers, snorkelers, explorers, fishermen, boaters, shallow-water wanderers and gazers.

DETAILS: You can do just about anything here. Stay overnight in a cabin or tent and wake to the golden sunrise. Kayak, snorkel, boat or fish. Ride a bike. Swim in the Atlantic or the Florida Bay. Wade through shallow, crystal-clear water. Or just park yourself on the attractive sand and relax. Park entrance is $2.50 a person, $5 for two and $.50 for each additional person. Pedestrians and bicyclists are $1.50.

Comment

Bahia Honda sounds like a nice place to visit. I did not realise it is all the way down in the Keys. Sometimes when they do reviews of these places on TV, it is not made clear exactly where the location is. I knew somone here would know. Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Cathy and I stayed at clearwater for a week last year, it was our first time in FL.
                      This year we are going to find one of the C/O beaches out there, don't know whitch one yet!

Comment

I can give you what information I have from the AANR guide: TAMPA AREA NATURISTS www.tanfl.com email [email protected]

Tampa Area Naturists is a non-landed club that is mainly interested in winning support and acceptance for clothing optional beaches in the Tampa Bay Area

They might be a source of information for your pursuit of a beach of your liking.
                        quote:
                        Originally posted by Backyardswimmer:

Comment

Bahia Honda is a state park and definitely not nude legal. I have been there many times. I just visited there last week. Although it has a few miles of beach (only white sand beach in the Keys), it has more law enforcement officers per person than I have seen anywhere else in the Keys. Going nude there will most likely end up in a night in jail. As for Honeymoon Island in Pinellas County, I used to go nude there as a youth and so did everyone else. It was really remote and such a special place! But, alas, the state bought the land and converted it to a park too and the nude use was made illegal. Some of the island is remote enough to go nude discreetly, but discovery will result in a night in jail and court appearances. Tampa Area Naturists are trying to establish a nude beach on west coast of Florida, but it has been a hard row to hoe!
                          Florida Cracker

Comment

Bahia Honda is most definitely not a nude beach. I haven't had a problem with wearing some skimpy swimwear, but nudity is specifically prohibited.

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by Florida Cracker:
                              Bahia Honda is a state park and definitely not nude legal. I have been there many times. I just visited there last week. Although it has a few miles of beach (only white sand beach in the Keys), it has more law enforcement officers per person than I have seen anywhere else in the Keys. Going nude there will most likely end up in a night in jail. As for Honeymoon Island in Pinellas County, I used to go nude there as a youth and so did everyone else. It was really remote and such a special place! But, alas, the state bought the land and converted it to a park too and the nude use was made illegal. Some of the island is remote enough to go nude discreetly, but discovery will result in a night in jail and court appearances. Tampa Area Naturists are trying to establish a nude beach on west coast of Florida, but it has been a hard row to hoe!
                              Florida Cracker

FC, I've heard that some folks are going nude on "Dog Island" which is part of the Honeymoon Island" park. Do you have any info on this?

And where exactly is Dog Island in relation to the main park/beach area? I've looked at maps and can't find any mention of a Dog Island in that area.

Comment

Working...
                              X