Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does being a nudist affect how you do your job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does being a nudist affect how you do your job?

There's alot of people on this forum, so there must be quite a diversity in jobs,so does being a nudist affect the way you do your job or aproch certin tasks? for example say your a princible are you more leaniant on outfits that expose more? that kinda thing

There's alot of people on this forum, so there must be quite a diversity in jobs,so does being a nudist affect the way you do your job or aproch certin tasks? for example say your a princible are you more leaniant on outfits that expose more? that kinda thing

Comment

I would think that if someone was a nudist and was the principal at a school and had an open mind about body acceptance and didnt mind people's bodies being exposed but yet made every little rule to try to keep kids wearing clothes that covered them then id say there would be a huge double standard there because youd think a nudist if they didnt mind the idea of the body being exposed wouldnt mind what the kids wore if it was more revealing. Of course id rather see kids naked or fully clothed than in some sexually provocative outfit, I wouldnt mind the exposed body but I wouldnt want someone wearing something that was purposely designed to titilate others.

Comment

Now that I'm a true blue nudist I can say that I'm by far less affected by nudity then before. Before I would be OH MY GOD but now it's more like, BEEN THERE done that. Plus I'm more open to newer ways of life. I more middle lane then judging at a drop of a hat. Being a nudist I've had to UNlearn alot about life.
        One thing I have noticed is I get more done around the house if I'm CLOTHED then when I'm nude. I do do housework nude most of the time but my mind is more kicked back when I'm nude. But once I dress, with shoes on, I'm Martha on espresso. Odd huh?

Steve

Comment

martha on espresso??? i am always a spaz, is that martha on espresso??

actually, i work out of my house, so when not at a meeting, i am naked working. i feel more comfy nude, so i can get more work done. since i have no employees, it does not affect my relationship with employees.

Comment

I'm sure a "nudist" principle would be more lenient, but he/she cannot go against the dress code. Codes that force the students to wear skirts a certain length, not revealing up top, Levis' with holes in various spots (front and back). The codes are for ALL students, and must be appropriately administered to ALL students. Any student who is abusing the dress code should be sent home to change into a more appropriate attire.

As far as being a nudist and job effects, I work for the local government, so I have to wear clothes at work. I also have my own "moonlighting" business, working on air conditioners and heaters. During the summer, I'll dress down to feel more comfortable during my moonlighting time. But I still maintain full dress up during government time. In essence, I can somewhat show my nudist desires on my own time while working my moonlighting hours. And, yes, I have "caught" some people nude at home. Some have put clothes on, and some have not.

Comment

I would say i look at certain aspects of my job differantly than others.
              Being a copper I am probably have a more open mind about "certain things" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Does being a nudist affect how you do your job?

Not in the least.
                I consider my "job" what I do to earn money. I am not my job, and my job is not me.
                I do it (my job) the best I can.

Steve

Comment

I do my job as a programmer mainly at home - naked or nearly naked depending on the internal temperature. My boss and my colleagues don't know it, but only because we never talk about work clothing. I could answer honestly if they asked, they wouldn't care about it.

Comment

If I had an office job, I would have to wear clothes unless I were telecommuting or (wonder of wonders) worked in a nudist office! And unless that was the case, I might very well get distracted by thoughts of the next nudist event! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

However, I recently rehearsed some music with a lady of my acquaintance who has said she's a home nudist. I asked if she would mind if I got comfortable, and after she said she wouldn't, I did. She was chilled, so she kept her clothes on. My nakedness had no effect at all on our rehearsal, except that my body was unusually relaxed as I played. (That says as much about her tendencies as mine.)

So no, I don't think my nudism affects or would affect my job at all.

Comment

Yes, I have to wear clothes when I do my job.

Comment

Jon-Marc

I thought you said you were retired, and stayed nude 95% of the time unless you had to go check mail, or go shopping in town.

Comment

Well, I work at a pharmacy at a grocery store, so I don't think I would ever dream of working nude there. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I think it's important to wear uniforms at work, (that is if you go somewhere other than home to work). It shows that you work there, it [can] your job class, and if you need a name tag, then you have a shirt to pin it on [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

NakedGary,

Due to too many bills, and my retirement not being enough, I decided to get another job. I was also bored due to not having the money to do anything, and it's too cold to go to the nudist resort.

At the end of this month I will be LIVING in the resort because my house is sold!

Comment

Working...
                            X