great time skinnydipping today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great time skinnydipping today!

This week my parents have been away on vacation for their anniversary, so I've been home. Naturally, I've spent the past few days nude, just lounging around, and doing some nude swimming in our pool. I usually skinnydip while my neighbor is at work, and so this morning at about 11 I walked nude out the door and out to the pool, expecting her to be away.

Well, I decided to float around a bit on one of our little "donut" floats, and work on the tan, but it wasn't long before I heard our gate open, so I jumped off the raft into the water. I was semi-relieved when I saw that it was just Mrs. O'Connell,our neighbor, but then I realized my interesting predicament.

To my suprise, she said, "Hey, if you're going to go skinnydipping, invite me next time!" and she slipped off her clothes and came in. After taking a swim, we dried off in the sun and laid out on our deck chairs to sunbathe. I thought it was cool how nudism gave us something to talk about, especially since I'd never really talked with her before.

Lesson is: check to see that the neighbor's car isnt in their driveway before going nude [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

This week my parents have been away on vacation for their anniversary, so I've been home. Naturally, I've spent the past few days nude, just lounging around, and doing some nude swimming in our pool. I usually skinnydip while my neighbor is at work, and so this morning at about 11 I walked nude out the door and out to the pool, expecting her to be away.

Well, I decided to float around a bit on one of our little "donut" floats, and work on the tan, but it wasn't long before I heard our gate open, so I jumped off the raft into the water. I was semi-relieved when I saw that it was just Mrs. O'Connell,our neighbor, but then I realized my interesting predicament.

To my suprise, she said, "Hey, if you're going to go skinnydipping, invite me next time!" and she slipped off her clothes and came in. After taking a swim, we dried off in the sun and laid out on our deck chairs to sunbathe. I thought it was cool how nudism gave us something to talk about, especially since I'd never really talked with her before.

Lesson is: check to see that the neighbor's car isnt in their driveway before going nude [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Screw that! You would have never had that experience if you had followed that advice!

Comment

I agree, and esp now that you know that she wants to go skinny dipping with you, you can enjoy yourself and her company more!! I really need to get to a local place here or somewhere close! Any ideas??? Dont know the neighbors all that well & they seem to be the non nudist type if you know what I mean.

Comment

What an unexpected pleasure, to find someone with a common interest so close to home. A good way to get to know your neighbors, too. Congradulations to both of you.

Comment

Guy44, while just what is your neighbor's name? It sounds to me a little like Mrs. Robinson.

Comment

Would people think this is so cute, if the kid in question was a 14 year old girl and the neighbor was a 40 year old man?

Comment

Although I don't have a problem with that, I agree with you that society in general would. But then, society in general has a problem with nudity, so...

Strangely enough, people would accept more the situation if both wore a swim suit, although this does not provide any form of actual protection to the girl. Go figure. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by MikeyBear1964:
                  [qb] Would people think this is so cute, if the kid in question was a 14 year old girl and the neighbor was a 40 year old man? [/qb]
                  I'm sure many people wouldn't think it so cute, but to automatically assume that a naked 40 year old man is a threat to a 14 year old girl is much the same sort of prejudice that supposes that a 40 year old naked man is a threat to anyone.

Of course any 40 year old man with an ounce of sense would not allow himself to get into such a situation: not to protect the 14 year old girl but to protect himself from the prejudicial suspicions to which you allude.

Rik

Comment

Working...
                  X