Nat'l Nude Weekend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nat'l Nude Weekend...

Any of you CA. nudists plan on attending Nat'l Nude Weekend at Laguna Del Sol in Sac on July 13th and 14th??

Driver Rick [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Any of you CA. nudists plan on attending Nat'l Nude Weekend at Laguna Del Sol in Sac on July 13th and 14th??

Driver Rick [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

were is that resort from San Diego and is it wheelchair friendly. Thank you , God Bless, Todd [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Todd,
        Not sure about wheelchair friendly...never been there. As far as distance, about 500 miles from "Diego". You can call or e-mail them. They have a web site under "places to get naked".

NUDE RICK
        [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I was hoping to go to Red Rock Beach in Marin County, CA on the 13th. Anybody else have any similar plans?

Comment

from Northeast Pensacola, FL. Escambia Co. Am researching whether I am violating local laws and ordnances if I am seen doing normal yardwork and maintenance in front of my house. Any one that can help please inform.

Comment

Ted...Im afraid its against the Law in most places in the US to be nude if you can be seen by the public.

Comment

Hey nudist wheelchair I am not certain but you may be refering to The Swallows which is out east of El Cajon. I was a member there and I do remember seeing a few ramps and a handidcapped parking spot there when I was going there. The other nudist resort near San Diego is out further east on I-8 near Jamul it is De Anza. They both have web sites with phone numbers to call and ask quetions. Good luck

As to the original question my group the Camping Bares are going to have our monthly meeting and the host is asking us to invite someone else along, friends or familly, to the meeting as a way to get more people aquainted with nude recreation.

Comment

Working...
                X