Spouse conversion success stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spouse conversion success stories

Almost every nudist "couple" began with one person broaching the subject of visiting a nudist venue and convincing the other person to give it a try. For many of us this usually brings on a long period of grovelling, begging and pleading until our significant other is convinced. I would like to hear "success stories" about how you got your unwilling partner to give nudism a try.

Almost every nudist "couple" began with one person broaching the subject of visiting a nudist venue and convincing the other person to give it a try. For many of us this usually brings on a long period of grovelling, begging and pleading until our significant other is convinced. I would like to hear "success stories" about how you got your unwilling partner to give nudism a try.

Comment

ive allways enjoyed being clothes free when ever i can but my wife always thought i was crazy--we went to orlando fla.camping for a week last summer and i actually talked her into going to appolo beach with me while we left the my 4 boys with a friend--on the way we were'nt sure where it was and we asked a group of life guards in smyrna co and they said that we must want to look at "old people"so my wife started getting upset but we continued and had a blast--we went back with the kids next day and stayed all day -the people on the beach are like a big family-we all chatted and ran around-played frisbee-i cant keep her clothes on now adays--always nude around the house and outside also--we are pretty much secluded from our neighbors--she actually joined us up to the aanr--shes definetly converted-- [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Took me along time to get my wife converted. But once she once converted...she enjoys the lifestyle. We visit the beach near home and a resort in Palm Springs. She usually likes to visit the same place, but we just returned from PS for a day visit and we visit yet another place. She really liked that place too. looks like we will be visiting this new place also from now on.

We are about to celebrate our 30th anniversary..She suggested Club Orient clothing optional resort in St. Maarten, French West Indies for a week. We leave in 9 days...she is definately converted!

We continue to plan other trips to nude venues while we are enjoying current nude places. She is really coming around and I am very grateful. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I inadvertently "found" the nude section near the regular beach at Navarre, FL, in 1996. The first day, missourigirl wouldn't even enter it with me, but would walk up to the edge to check with me every hour or so to see when I was coming back. I never expected her to join me, and never asked her to. I just assumed I would forever be alone in this.

Then after a day or so of this, she did enter with me and we sat on our beach chairs together with me nude and she in her swimsuit. The next year she ventured to go topless, and eventually joined the crowd au naturel and loved it.

Now, we've been to several resorts, a member of two, and go every weekend, plus some week-long vacations to out of state resorts, and cruised on the last two B-N Carnival winter excursions. She is the first one to suggest new places, and the first to strip when we get there, sometimes while I'm still driving in!

So the point is, maybe you don't have to persuade her to do anything... just get her to go with you to a place where she can remain clothed as long as she likes, and then just see what happens!

Comment

Last week my wife and I vacationed on the Outer Banks with various family mambers. On Tuesday (I think) I informed my wife that I was going to visit the nude beach on Pea Island (un-official). She had been very much against the idea of social nudism, but she loves to skinney-dip in our pool at home. Much to my suprise she announced that she would like to go with me.???

We arrived at the place I had in past years found other nudist, hiked over the dunes and found the beach desserted with the exception of one couple near bye. I quickly stripped down while informiong my wife she should do what ever she was comfortable with. She removed her top. We walked for about an hour as she continued to ask me questions about ediquett(sp?) as other things. We saw some more nudists in the distance but turned around before we could determine gender.

As we were leaving the beach, she announced that she would be willing to take a nudist vacation as long as it was not crowded and she could swim in a warm ocean. So, now I am researching locations in Mexico along the south-eastern shore. I have found two that look very interesting. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi Wannabenaked,

GOOD FOR YOU/HER!!!!

Nice to know that everyonce in awhile, it all works out and there is another converted wife.

Dewey [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X