• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• northern NY nudists

CROYDON AND FNS, ERKNY, Where are the nortern NY nudists, I

CROYDON AND FNS, ERKNY, Where are the nortern NY nudists, I

Comment

I tried to ask you guys where the northern NY nudists are when I hit the tab key and got sent so do you guys know of any others our are we it?????

Comment

Riverrat, you can edit (or delete) your post by using the little "edit" button on the top right of any of your posts. You don't have to start a new post, just fix the original one.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by RIVERRAT:
          [qb]CROYDON AND FNS, ERKNY, Where are the nortern NY nudists, I[/qb]
          I am not in northern NY. I attend school in central NY (Syracuse. When school isn't in session, I am mostly home. This summer I am not going to be in NY but in DC and VA for an internship

Comment

quote:
            [qb]I tried to ask you guys where the northern NY nudists are when I hit the tab key and got sent so do you guys know of any others our are we it?????[/qb]
            Well, there are others, I'm sure. I have seen evidence in other places on the 'net. There was a yahoo group for upstate NY naturists, but I quit when it changed moderators, and became more sexually oriented. There may not be many NNYers on this site, I know there is a big group in the Rochester area, also over in the Albany area, there used to be a non landed club in Syracuse, don't know if they still exist. I suggest this season you visit both Empire Haven, and Buckridge, you can definitely make contacts at those places. I have one naturist friend in Auburn, and another in Albany, so there are others around, may just be spread out a little. I'm sure there are more right here in our NNY neighborhood, just need to find a way to reach them. Unless, maybe, they don't want to be found. That is possible too.

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by fns:
              quote:
              [qb]I tried to ask you guys where the northern NY nudists are when I hit the tab key and got sent so do you guys know of any others our are we it?????[/qb]
              Well, there are others, I'm sure. I have seen evidence in other places on the 'net. There was a yahoo group for upstate NY naturists, but I quit when it changed moderators, and became more sexually oriented. There may not be many NNYers on this site, I know there is a big group in the Rochester area, also over in the Albany area, there used to be a non landed club in Syracuse, don't know if they still exist. I suggest this season you visit both Empire Haven, and Buckridge, you can definitely make contacts at those places. I have one naturist friend in Auburn, and another in Albany, so there are others around, may just be spread out a little. I'm sure there are more right here in our NNY neighborhood, just need to find a way to reach them. Unless, maybe, they don't want to be found. That is possible too.

Try http://www.northernexposuresunclub.com/index.html

Comment

I'm from western New York State and really enjoying this week's hot weather.

Comment

Do you consider the Central Hudson Valley part of Northern New York?

Comment

We are in the Albany area, originally from the Buffalo area but now out east.

Great for Nudism in the summer but affaird of frezzing off the exposed bits in the winter.

Not sure what you are looking for but we are out there.

Comment

I just joined and found this post! I am a Northern NY Nudist, but I don't belong to any clubs and I haven't been to any of the resorts in the area. I spend most of my nude time at home, or way up in the Adirondacks. Feel free to pm or chat when you get the time. I'm bummed its raining the weekend.

Comment

Hey Brother Dave...

Welcome to CFF...

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by harveym:
                          Do you consider the Central Hudson Valley part of Northern New York?

No, you're already part of Canada. From my perspective, Northern NY goes to Westchester.

Zevei from Lungeyelind.

Comment

Wow ercNY, New avitar

YOu must work out

Comment

I'm from near the Syracuse area in NY.

Comment

Working...
                              X