Two more nude outings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two more nude outings

Another gorgeous day here -- it's been an amazing summer if you like sun and heat and blue skies.

I went to our local provincial park beach (closed for the season) twice today, once just after 9 a.m. and the second at 2 p.m. I was nude the whole time.

In the morning, there were no cars parked near the gate and there was no one on the beach when I walked onto it. It was a perfect day for a naked hike and I made the most of it.

On the way back, I encountered a man, fully clothed, with his dog, nude. I said "Hello, nice dahy isn't it?" and he responded politely. However, I thought that I oculd sense that he thought I was weird.

This afternoon there were about 5 cars parked at the gate. I have learned that making a big detour around anyone who I think might feel offended or even threatened works well.

Just as I was arriving at the beach access, I saw a group of four. They were just about to leave the beach and come onto the access road. Rather than going onto the beach, which would have required me to pass close by them, I stayed on the paved road, which parallels the beach most of its length about 30 metres from the water.

One of the group saw me and turned to say something to one of the others. He looked up at me and I waved and smiled. Unfortunately, he didn't return my greeting. I continued on down the paved road.

I saw a few others on the beach -- a single woman and two late teen guys. I detoured around the woman but passed close by the guys, with whom I exchanged greetings.

Gary

Another gorgeous day here -- it's been an amazing summer if you like sun and heat and blue skies.

I went to our local provincial park beach (closed for the season) twice today, once just after 9 a.m. and the second at 2 p.m. I was nude the whole time.

In the morning, there were no cars parked near the gate and there was no one on the beach when I walked onto it. It was a perfect day for a naked hike and I made the most of it.

On the way back, I encountered a man, fully clothed, with his dog, nude. I said "Hello, nice dahy isn't it?" and he responded politely. However, I thought that I oculd sense that he thought I was weird.

This afternoon there were about 5 cars parked at the gate. I have learned that making a big detour around anyone who I think might feel offended or even threatened works well.

Just as I was arriving at the beach access, I saw a group of four. They were just about to leave the beach and come onto the access road. Rather than going onto the beach, which would have required me to pass close by them, I stayed on the paved road, which parallels the beach most of its length about 30 metres from the water.

One of the group saw me and turned to say something to one of the others. He looked up at me and I waved and smiled. Unfortunately, he didn't return my greeting. I continued on down the paved road.

I saw a few others on the beach -- a single woman and two late teen guys. I detoured around the woman but passed close by the guys, with whom I exchanged greetings.

Gary

Comment

Again, I am completely amazed and impressed.

Seems you have a good thing going.

Just one slight area of concern. Is it possible that the 2 women with the children got the license plate number of your vehicle?
      If so, they could have reported you.

Comment

Amazing. You're lucky to be able to enjoy the beach nude like that.

Comment

Agree. You are really lucky.... Because still are living into summer.

We had changed a weather very much since last week. Yesterday was first frost in the night. Leafes are leaving the life on the trees, fall is coming, day temperature is between +5 and +10. To expose a skin is possible only in the strong Sun, yet all is dark and cloudy. The summer is over (funy, its side-effect of Global Warming seems).

Normal weather shedule is jumped too fast at least for two monthes. Normally such weather belongs to middle of november. And Globally it means SOMEWHERE that heat must spring out, like a horrorful hurricanes, droughts or similar.

Comment

GARY NATURIST - [quote]I thought that I oculd sense that he thought I was weird.[/quote

Gary, are you a mind reader , please tell me how you thought that they thought you were weird ?? - or do you think you are weird - I know I often think that I am weird constantly chucking off my clothes at every opportunity - I don't know anybody else that does that so that makes me feel a bit weird. My wife is totally accepting and supportive so that makes me feel better.

I admire that you stretch the boundaries. I like to do that, it is thrilling (as long as I don't get caught). I think in Australia there is less chance.

JAMES

Comment

After one unpleasant experience with military police when I was in the Air Force, and being sent to a shrink to find out if I was nuts, I have no desire to experience that again.

I will do my nude thing in appropriate places set aside for that purpose and let the more adventurous and bold take the risks that I wish I had the boldness and courage to take.

Comment

sounds like you have all bases covered. no pun intended. enjoy as long as you can.

Comment

Congratulations, Gary.
                  You did it,again.

I also had success today.
                  Went to my favourite park.
                  Saw few vehicles in the lot.
                  Avoided any people I saw.
                  Had a great freehiking experience.

Comment

Working...
                  X