Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any places in the Chicagoland area for skinny dipping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any places in the Chicagoland area for skinny dipping?

Hey people,
    First and foremost, I'd like to say I'm not a nudist, but I'm totally cool with the human body and support what you guys are doing. Anyhoo, living in the city in Chicago, there's basically nowhere to go for skinny dipping, something which me and a bunch of friends have put on a list we made of things to do while we're still young, before we have to start up careers and all. Since I have no clue as to where to look, I'm just wondering if anybody around here knows any hidden locations within an hour of the suburbs where it's safe to go swimming (most bodies of water are absolutely filthy), where there aren't very many cops or anything. Any help is appreciated!

Hey people,
    First and foremost, I'd like to say I'm not a nudist, but I'm totally cool with the human body and support what you guys are doing. Anyhoo, living in the city in Chicago, there's basically nowhere to go for skinny dipping, something which me and a bunch of friends have put on a list we made of things to do while we're still young, before we have to start up careers and all. Since I have no clue as to where to look, I'm just wondering if anybody around here knows any hidden locations within an hour of the suburbs where it's safe to go swimming (most bodies of water are absolutely filthy), where there aren't very many cops or anything. Any help is appreciated!

Comment

AeroSith, your first step would be to contact the Chicago Sun Club. http://www.midwestsun.com/csc.html This is a non-landed group that sponsors social nude events in the Chicago area.

If you are a North Sider, you might want to check out Sun Ray Hills nesr Burlington, WI.sunrayhills.com or Valley View Recreation Club (my home club)vvrc.org or Mazo Beach badgernaturist.com

If you are to the west, Blue Lake Resort near Erie, ILbluelakeresort.com

And if you are to the south or east (excluding that big 'puddle') there is Lake'O the Woods lowc.com near Valparaiso, IN.

Good Luck in your Quest.

Comment

Chicago Sun Club.

http://www.midwestsun.com/csc/index.html

Comment

Working...
        X