Nekid Monday Band needs your help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nekid Monday Band needs your help

hello everyone , shane gentry here from the nekkid monday band. i have recently redirected our web site to our cdbaby page. what i would like is for those of you that havent heard it yet go there and listen to it, those that have heard it go there and write us a review of what you think of the cd. if you could find the time in your day to stop by www.shanegentry.com and check us out i would so appreciate it. and dont forget theres another cd in the works and we will have the single off the new cd "shake it like tito" available soon. thanks in advance to those that are willing to help us out with this small favor. as always thanks for all the support . shane

"music by nudists for nudists about nude recreation"

hello everyone , shane gentry here from the nekkid monday band. i have recently redirected our web site to our cdbaby page. what i would like is for those of you that havent heard it yet go there and listen to it, those that have heard it go there and write us a review of what you think of the cd. if you could find the time in your day to stop by www.shanegentry.com and check us out i would so appreciate it. and dont forget theres another cd in the works and we will have the single off the new cd "shake it like tito" available soon. thanks in advance to those that are willing to help us out with this small favor. as always thanks for all the support . shane

"music by nudists for nudists about nude recreation"

Comment

thanks to everyone that stopped by the website ! if you get a chance we would really appreciate it if you could write some reviews of the cd. thanks shane

Comment

Hey Shane...that song..."shake it like Tito"...is that talking about ...THE one and only...world famous...Tito...best bartender in Mexico...appearing live daily at Hidden Beach Resort...he should be on TV

Comment

lmao!!!!!! you got that right. tito is my new hero hahahaha ! we played hidden beach around june last year and we have a song called the nekkid dance that we have everyone come up and dance to. then we go one by one and by crowd applause we pick a winner and that is the official nekkid dance for the night. well everyone danced and then tito came up on stage and broke it down. the place went absolutley crazy so tito won the dance. we were on the plane flying back and me and my drummer wrote the song "shake it like tito" we just got done recording it and also recorded it in spanish as well . were mastering it and will release it as a single very soon. gotta love tito ! lol ! later shane

Comment

Working...
          X