Tan lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tan lines

There are many of us out there who state they don't have any tan lines. But I think many of us, not all, but some of us who do have a tan line. Anyone care to guess where that might be? I'll wait for any responses for the next couple of days, unless someone gets the correct answer. (It's really very simple)

There are many of us out there who state they don't have any tan lines. But I think many of us, not all, but some of us who do have a tan line. Anyone care to guess where that might be? I'll wait for any responses for the next couple of days, unless someone gets the correct answer. (It's really very simple)

Comment

I have tan lines at my armpits, the soles of my feet, and behind the side-frames of my glasses.

Now, how is it possible for anyone to have an incorrect answer? That IS where I have them. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Remember, you said lines, not gradual shading caused by certain areas getting less sun than others. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by nudeM:
        [qb]Anyone care to guess where that might be? [/qb]
        On the wrist of those who wear a watch while sunbathing?

Rik

Comment

How about the crease that is formed on your eyelid when your eyes are open.

Comment

For men it would also be their inner thighs where they have things hanging!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Comment

depending on body type, anywhere that has folds or sking against skin could have tan lines too....namely our rumps [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I have skin that burns fairly easily. So when going nude I generally cover myself in sunscreen head to toe.

I tend to have darker arms and legs from just walking round town wearing T-shirts and shorts without sunscreen, or from forgetting to renew the sunscreen on bushwalks.

Comment

I burn VERY easily and have to use a lot of sunscreen when I think to use it. When I don't I regret it. However, I can burn sitting in the shade because I've done it. It takes very little sun exposure for me have a burn. I may not be very dark now, but two years ago before becoming a social nudist I was white as a sheet and embarrassed to be seen in shorts because of it. In fact, I never sent out of house in shorts two years ago. My, how things have changed in only two years--for the better of course! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

A couple of people have hit the nail on the head, so just to keep things from getting out of control, the tan "lines" I was referring to were the lines that are left by sunglasses, wrist/ankle watches, wedding rings, etc. Sure, there are shades of tan lines, but they are caused by the sun not hitting areas as much i.e., under arms, inner thighs, eye lids. I thought this would last a little longer, but you guys are much too smart. Had a great time, even being shortly lived, but it was nice. It was a topic that was intended to be on the positive aspects of nudism.

Comment

I might be in the minority here, but I happen to think that tan lines are sexy (on a woman, I mean...)

Comment

Oddly enough, I met a young attractive woman at a resort last year, and she told me that she would go to the tanning salon right before going to a nudist resort. She would wear her thong bikini to the tanning booth, then go to the nudist resort where she could show off her tan lines. Strange, but to each thier own, I guess.

Comment

Each to his/her own, but I prefer the natural look, as much as possible.

It would seem that tan lines under arms, rumps, etc., would soon vanish around water, since much light is reflected from the water's surface.

Comment

nudeM.....you know I don't have tan lines, mine are burn lines! Remember I'm CASPER'S twin.
                            hw [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Comment

I get a farmer's tan during the summer as I work with children at a day care/summer camp. My tan lines are where my shirt sleeves end, where my shorts end, and where my socks begin. At the nudist park, I slather on the sun block; something that I do not do at the day care.

I do find it interesting to look at while at a nudist park all of the different tan lines caused by bathing suits, especially on the females as they have theirs on their chests and backs as well. And you can tell who the "textile" sun worshippers are as they have a more pronounced "skin suit".

Bob S.

Comment

Working...
                              X