NUDE MUSIC FESTIVAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NUDE MUSIC FESTIVAL

DeAnza Springs has announced a music festival.

This is in East San Diego County, California.

"Dancin Naked Under The Stars" to be held on Saturday, May 19th.

More info at: http://www.dancinnaked.com/

DeAnza Springs has announced a music festival.

This is in East San Diego County, California.

"Dancin Naked Under The Stars" to be held on Saturday, May 19th.

More info at: http://www.dancinnaked.com/

Comment

Naked Gary posted an announcement of the De Anza Springs Music Festival in the Non-Commercial Announcements thread. You can see his posting here.

Gary has provided some additional info that should be of interest to CFI members. In Gary's post he mentions that CFI will be there filming a Nudes in the News segment and that he expects Brian Spence and the members of Naturally California to attend.

I'm going to go and I think we should try to get the word out to other CFI members who live in California, Arizona and Nevada and just maybe we can have a real CFI gathering in May. The weather at De Anza Springs should be great in May and it is a great place. Lots of hiking trails, indoor and outdoor pools, very friendly people, water volleyball that is close to being a 24/7 activity and a pretty darn good restaurant with reasonable prices.

So spread the word.

Comment

Yea ! Woodstock started to go nude but just went a bit wayward. Maybe this will do the nudist sect a huge beneficial study in nudism.

Comment

Hey! Don't forget AVALONFEST '07, at Avalon Resort in West Virginia!!!

This year will be our 10th Anniversary weekend, Aug 10-12, 2007!!!

Lineup TBA, but we always have a good time! This year, there's going to be a nightly dance with a live band each night after the concert!

Comment

danimal1960

I don't see your event listed on the Ultimate Naturist Calendar of Nude Events.

Here's the link, enter your clubs event information:

Link to "Ultimate Calendar of Nude Events"

Comment

Working...
            X