Shaving (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaving (again)

One of the great things that naturism introduced to me is pubic shaving and over the years I have had different 'hairstyles' from full hair, through partial shaving and recently cutting off my bush (though overall I have too much body hair to be totally smooth) meaning that I probably have less pubic hair now that I had when I was 15.

When I was 15 (and scared of being naked in public !) I was really proud of my pubic hair and far from shaving it, I used to look in the mirror daily to see how much more had grown and whether I was looking more 'manly'.

What happens when the two situations are side-by-side - I saw a father and son recently where the father had severely trimmed his bush and shaved the remainder or his genitals - leaving his teenage son more pubic hair than he had himself.

If anyone had a father who shaved, did his shaving cause confusing signals for you when you first started to grow pubic hair ? Have any fathers not shaved because they have teenagers ? I'm not sure I'd want to encourage youth shaving - any views ?

One of the great things that naturism introduced to me is pubic shaving and over the years I have had different 'hairstyles' from full hair, through partial shaving and recently cutting off my bush (though overall I have too much body hair to be totally smooth) meaning that I probably have less pubic hair now that I had when I was 15.

When I was 15 (and scared of being naked in public !) I was really proud of my pubic hair and far from shaving it, I used to look in the mirror daily to see how much more had grown and whether I was looking more 'manly'.

What happens when the two situations are side-by-side - I saw a father and son recently where the father had severely trimmed his bush and shaved the remainder or his genitals - leaving his teenage son more pubic hair than he had himself.

If anyone had a father who shaved, did his shaving cause confusing signals for you when you first started to grow pubic hair ? Have any fathers not shaved because they have teenagers ? I'm not sure I'd want to encourage youth shaving - any views ?

Comment

My father shaved his pubic hair when I was growing up. I did not start shaving mine until I was in my 30's. I was like most teen age guys who could not wait to grow body hair. Now that I am in my 30's I prefer the shaved look and feel. My dad did not influence me either way. He preferred to be shaved. We recently went to a nude beach together and he was surprised to see me shaved. I guess he thought he knew I would try shaving my body hair sooner or later.

Comment

In some ways I feel that the shaving option is one of the great things about nudism. I feel shaving is a matter of self expression.
        But SOME ignorant people read more into it (pedophila, sexual preferences, etc.) Nudists who choose to shave are helping to break down this ignorance. BTW, the guys in my family did not shave. Nor do I. However, one day, I may try it to see how it looks! Who knows maybe I'll stencil a picture of a happy face... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Being a nudist is about being your self. shaved, trimmed or natural pubic hair. It really dosn't matter, just be you, just be nude. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X