My encounter with Old Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My encounter with Old Man

During my recent trip to Western New York, I ventured over the Canadian border and checked out Lily Valley.

There I met with the infamous character known on the CFF as "Old Man."

I assured him that I would protect his reputation of being an utter b*st*rd and a curmudgeon.

Lily Valley is really a very friendly place and one that I highly recommend, especially to those who plan to visit Niagra Falls.

While there, look up "old Man," if you dare...I'm sure that you'll be glad you did!

During my recent trip to Western New York, I ventured over the Canadian border and checked out Lily Valley.

There I met with the infamous character known on the CFF as "Old Man."

I assured him that I would protect his reputation of being an utter b*st*rd and a curmudgeon.

Lily Valley is really a very friendly place and one that I highly recommend, especially to those who plan to visit Niagra Falls.

While there, look up "old Man," if you dare...I'm sure that you'll be glad you did!

Comment

glad you were able to meet a cff member! i have on one occassion and yes, the people here are great! continue to enjoy the meets and nudist lifestyle!

Comment

Good for you, P.J. Glad you had a great time and got to meet a CFF member. This year I have got to meet several members and agree with Keith that CFF members are great people. Hope you meet many more.

Comment

It would be great if we all could meet at a nudist resort.

If we all did meet face-to-face, I think that there would be a lot more cordiality than the unsocial food-fight attitudes which is rampant on the CFF!!!

Comment

Working...
          X