• Show
Clear All

• Re: Sleeping

Absolutely. Most of my friends and one of
    my brothers sleep that way. Why not?

Absolutely. Most of my friends and one of
    my brothers sleep that way. Why not?

Comment

Of course. What other way is there to sleep and be comfortable?

Comment

well i won't wear cloths to bed as i get to hot and i like to be free and you have to be mad if you wear cloths inbed as being nude is the only way

Comment

As someone who has not owned night clothes of any description since the age of 14 which was long before I'd thought consciously about nudism, I have always found it odd that ANYONE should want to wear anything in bed - except of course when it's necessary to keep warm - because if you're sleeping under a duvet, blanket or in a sleeping bag you're not really nude anyway as the blanket or duvet become your clothes. Its a bit like saying I'm naked except for the clothes I wear.

Now sleeping completely nude without bed coverings especially in a hot climate is something else!

Comment

I've not owned any night attire in the last 15 or so years, let alone worn any! I can't see the point.

On warm nights too, I tend to dispense with any form of covering, but I wonder whether anyone does this regularly?

Comment

JonR
              Not regularly in the UK [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] Brrr!!

But usually in warm climates.

Comment

Rik,
                I was in England with the USAF for 2 years from 67-69, and I know what the weather is like there. I do miss the fish and chips though. Cheerio! Do they still say that there?

Comment

Of all the nights to write about sleeping with no covering , I choose one where the wind is howling round my house all night! As you say, Brrr... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Cheerio [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Sleeping nude, always!
                    When at home, I always sleep naked. If I'm somewhere else, that depends where and whose around and thier attitudes about it.
                    I have shocked a couple of people I know when they would wake me up in the morning. I always try a warn people first now.

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by Frank W.:
                      [qb]If I'm somewhere else, that depends where and whose around and thier attitudes about it.[/qb]
                      I presume you're talking about sleeping nude under bed covers. If so are there truly people who have some sort of objection to others sleeping in the nude? On what possible basis could they justify such an objection?

Comment

Bedcovers or no bedcovers, even if I start out under them, many times I get warm and they come off during the night.
                        Nudity should not be objectionable, but then one never knows how others will react when actually faced with it. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

If I have to share a room with someone else then I'll wear something to bed. But if I am in a room by myself, then it's a restful nude slumber.

Bob S.

Comment

Interesting responses. Perhaps again I am underestimating American attitudes.

For my part it simply wouldn't occur to me to wear bedclothes if I was in someone else's home or even sharing a room with someone else. I would assume that if I was sleeping alone AND the covers should come off me in the night AND the home owner came into the room that, as they were effectively "invading my privacy" for want of a better expression, that they would either leave the room or politely knock on the door.

If I were to share a room with someone else I still think I would discreetly remove my clothes and get then into bed. The only exception I think would be if I was in hospital: then I'd have to go and buy some nightwear!

Comment

i did a similar poll on another websitehttp://forums.delphiforums.com/naturistfriends/messages/?msg=985.1

Comment

Working...
                              X