• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myspace

anyone around here have myspace?

Well I do! The link is in my profile.

Comment

nakedIOWAman

Rob, I have seen and had MySpace delete images that show less than you do.

They just havent gotten around to seeing your profile with 104,000,000 million registered users, that might take a while.

Nice image, too bad you just couldn't have posted it au natural as in your CFF avatar/image thumbnail here in the forums.

Comment

Gary - I guess when that time comes so be it! For the longest time I had full nudes on there, but decided maybe I better not. I do still have an album in my Yahoo profile though. Good thing too, cause I recently lost all info on my computer including those images!

Comment

yes. mine is www.myspace.com/figmentfilms (i am a ski filmer if you are interested)

Comment

mine on my space is
            www.myspace.com/nakedshayne

Comment

I have a miniature version of a forum that I run on MySpace called "Real Nudists"

http://groups.myspace.com/realnudists

There seems to be a lot of groups on MySpace that skew what nudism is about. So I maintain the group to be at least one positive representation of nudism on there.

Comment

I am on Myspace as:

http://www.myspace.com/fatpizzaman

I'm also a member of the major nudist group that they have on there, although people rarely post to them.

Comment

http://www.myspace.com/nekkedtruth

Great to see you all on here too. I thought that was you Sam.

Comment

Dear Mr. Nekkedtruth.
                    Your blog link is no longer valid, just generates an error message.
                    Regards. John S.

"Invalid Friend ID.
                    This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted"

Comment

W A R N I N G - Malicious Website / Malicious Code: MySpace XSS QuickTime Worm spreading on the MySpace network.

This worm is exploiting the Javascript support within Apple's embedded QuickTime player (1). This is used in conjunction with a MySpace vulnerability that was announced two weeks ago on the Full-Disclosure mailing list (2). The vulnerabilities are being used to replace the legitimate links on the user's MySpace profile with links to a phishing site.

Link to article on MySpace worm spreading.

Comment

Dear Mr. Nekkedtruth.
                        Your blog link is no longer valid, just generates an error message.
                        Regards. John S.

"Invalid Friend ID.
                        This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted"
                        Sorry, I was spending a bit too much time on there doing nothing. Friends weren't really friends. And as for the boards I really enjoy this one much better...Except for Real Nudists, most of them are barely (ha...pun) moderated. BTW, Sam you are doing an excellent job. I am even disappointed with how the clothesfree myspace group has failed to develop. Anyway I posted a friends bulletin and group messages to tell everyone who is really a friend how to reach me. Thankfully some of my myspace friends (Shane, Dr Surfer and Dario) are here as well.

Comment

I do - profile.myspace.com/dubdrummer - feel free to add me anyone.

Comment

My Space was a great site until, as usual, someone abused it and now things are not as open as they used to be. Is always someone or some group that will tear it up for others.

Comment

hey, have a look :-)
                              http://www.myspace.com/leogryphsandmanticores

as a closet naturist, sadly, i cant accept people who have nude pictures for their myspace profile..sorry!

but love to have some naturist myspace friends

and check out my 'bad poets club,' in the groups section

see ya
                              yallery

Comment

Working...
                              X