Being captured nude on film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being captured nude on film

How many of us actually enjoy being photographed nude? Either because you enjoy seeing images that recall for you the complete freedom you enjoyed in a nudist setting, or because you like having others associate your face and body with the joys of nude recreation.
    I'd have to say that I enjoy being nude not only for the physical comfort of not wearing clothes but also for the spiritual freedom of not being ashamed. Posing for any photographer, whether that photographer is nude or textile, heightens my sense of innocence and freedom. I can't always smile for a clothed photograph, but somehow I'm always smiling for the ones I pose for in the buff. "Being nude is great, being nude is nothing to be ashamed of," is the message I want to convey.
    There is also pleasure from the sheer daring of going nude outside, and that pleasure is heightened by the added risk of allowing myself to be photographed. I guess it's the bravery at a time when one should feel most vulnerable. Most cultures do associate nakedness with vulnerability.
    Many of our INA hosts obviously have no problem with revealing their entire bodies to the world. Their actions only make me want to be in their place, to feel as free and confident as they do.
    So, who out there has no regrets about being photographed nude, and how does it make you feel?

How many of us actually enjoy being photographed nude? Either because you enjoy seeing images that recall for you the complete freedom you enjoyed in a nudist setting, or because you like having others associate your face and body with the joys of nude recreation.
    I'd have to say that I enjoy being nude not only for the physical comfort of not wearing clothes but also for the spiritual freedom of not being ashamed. Posing for any photographer, whether that photographer is nude or textile, heightens my sense of innocence and freedom. I can't always smile for a clothed photograph, but somehow I'm always smiling for the ones I pose for in the buff. "Being nude is great, being nude is nothing to be ashamed of," is the message I want to convey.
    There is also pleasure from the sheer daring of going nude outside, and that pleasure is heightened by the added risk of allowing myself to be photographed. I guess it's the bravery at a time when one should feel most vulnerable. Most cultures do associate nakedness with vulnerability.
    Many of our INA hosts obviously have no problem with revealing their entire bodies to the world. Their actions only make me want to be in their place, to feel as free and confident as they do.
    So, who out there has no regrets about being photographed nude, and how does it make you feel?

Comment

Personally , I have never liked having my picture taken clothed or nude. I am not sure why but I guess it is because if I see it later I am critical of the way I look. I know that there are some nude pictures of me because at the club, when asked, I don't decline. I haven't seen them though.
      I know I would not appreciate being photographed without my permission, especially nude.

Comment

I had rather be nude when I am photographed, I am not ashamed of my nude body nor am I shy about others seeing me nude, I have nothing to hide and being nude is as open and honest as anyone can get. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, if we venture into public lands nude we run the risk of being captured on film in the buff. Personally, I do not care, or I would only be nude at a nudist resort where cameras are restricted.

Stay Naked,

[email protected]

Comment

I'm with Suncatcher on this. Although I don't mind my picture taken as much as looking at it. I don't find myself as that particularly photogenic and really can't stand looking at my image caught by a camera.

So if you have a picture of me, keep it. And I believe that it is a sign of insanity for anyone to use my picture for fantasy purposes. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Bob S.

Comment

I think you should be proud to have your picture taken. It shows that you are comfortable with you lifestyle. It also helps to show that there is nothing wrong with it. If you try to hide it then it seems to give the impression that it is wrong to be nude...

Comment

I absolutely agree. If you are a true naturist it is no different than being photographed clothed. Some here have expressed concern about friends, family or employers making life difficult if they should find out about their lifestyle. I believe most would find a more accepting response than they think. At least that's what I have experienced. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I wouldn't mind at all having my picture taken or be filmed for a naturist video. My wife is still alittle nervous about cameras in the hands of others at a nudist venue.

She doesn't mind me taking pictures of her or nudists friends taking pictures of us nude but stops me short of downloading them on this site or group/club site.

Took her along time to get here, not going to push anymore on her just yet. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X