Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your views on having your photo taken while nude??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your views on having your photo taken while nude??

I have had my photo taken a few times,once by an artist on Martha's Vineyard years ago after she asked if it was ok.

I have no objection if the person taking it is someone I know or feel comfortable with. But if someone took a picture of me and posted it ,
    I might be annoyed. But I am at the age where I am who I choose to be, I believe nudity is an integral part of my life and if some are offended, sobeit.

Comment

I wouldn't want somebody taking pictures of me at the nude beach although It did happen. Two clothed girls making photos with their mobile phone and then giggling. I can imagine them later showing the photos to their friends. In a way, I don't really care but I would definitively be upset if I would see my photos on the web.
      I think being OK with somebody taking your pictures doesn't have much to do with being OK with your own nudity. We all have different lives, different social circumstances, different jobs and we all live in a society which is far from perfect.

Comment

When I went to Sun Aura a few months ago, I asked a regular there to take a picture of me. She was ok with it, she said she would be in the photo with me but she didn't like having the picture floating around there because of the internet. I personally would be ok with it if I was asked, because it depends on the scenario at the time. Now if it was a picture of a beach setting and there were many of us there I wouldn't mind.

Comment

If you want your photo taken say when on a beach, ask the other person first and then produce your camera from your bag and hand it to them, giving instruction if needed. Then the photos are on your camera and you have control of them. You may be asked to do the same for them, and it would be most impolite to decline, and take their photo on their camera, giving them control of the photos. If you want to take photos of each other on your own camera, then that is your decision and you must always be aware they may appear later somewhere on the web.

Comment

As long as nobody takes pictures of me wearing white shoes.

Comment

Working...
            X