Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your views on having your photo taken while nude??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LumpyPostage
    replied
    Re: Your views on having your photo taken while nude??

As long as nobody takes pictures of me wearing white shoes.

Leave a comment:

• oilynude
    replied

If you want your photo taken say when on a beach, ask the other person first and then produce your camera from your bag and hand it to them, giving instruction if needed. Then the photos are on your camera and you have control of them. You may be asked to do the same for them, and it would be most impolite to decline, and take their photo on their camera, giving them control of the photos. If you want to take photos of each other on your own camera, then that is your decision and you must always be aware they may appear later somewhere on the web.

Leave a comment:

• rickisshy
    replied

When I went to Sun Aura a few months ago, I asked a regular there to take a picture of me. She was ok with it, she said she would be in the photo with me but she didn't like having the picture floating around there because of the internet. I personally would be ok with it if I was asked, because it depends on the scenario at the time. Now if it was a picture of a beach setting and there were many of us there I wouldn't mind.

Leave a comment:

• Typlus
    replied

I wouldn't want somebody taking pictures of me at the nude beach although It did happen. Two clothed girls making photos with their mobile phone and then giggling. I can imagine them later showing the photos to their friends. In a way, I don't really care but I would definitively be upset if I would see my photos on the web.
    I think being OK with somebody taking your pictures doesn't have much to do with being OK with your own nudity. We all have different lives, different social circumstances, different jobs and we all live in a society which is far from perfect.

Leave a comment:

• calmnude
    replied

I have had my photo taken a few times,once by an artist on Martha's Vineyard years ago after she asked if it was ok.

I have no objection if the person taking it is someone I know or feel comfortable with. But if someone took a picture of me and posted it ,
    I might be annoyed. But I am at the age where I am who I choose to be, I believe nudity is an integral part of my life and if some are offended, sobeit.

Leave a comment:

• campnbare
    replied

I have no problem being seen nude, or having my picture taken nude. My only concern is offending someone. I guess if they are looking at a picture with nude people, they can't complain about being offended.

Leave a comment:

• naturistoftheyear
    replied

Only happened once in group picture. I don't mind, but I might object if I were the only person in the picture. I also might not like a nude picture of me showing up in the media, but that's unlikely to happen.

Leave a comment:

• ibrahim
    replied

Originally posted by John_in_CT View Post
    I don't know how many people have posted pictures of me, but here are a few that I posted. Strictly speaking, I am not nude in these, but total nudity was not allowed in Key West. A g-string was as close as I came.

http://www.pbase.com/jgb911/ff09
    I particularly liked the picture with body painting. Although, for me someone whose body is painted all over doesn't seem really nude.

Leave a comment:

• John_in_CT
    replied

I don't know how many people have posted pictures of me, but here are a few that I posted. Strictly speaking, I am not nude in these, but total nudity was not allowed in Key West. A g-string was as close as I came.

http://www.pbase.com/jgb911/ff09

Leave a comment:

• nakedrhode
    replied

I have no problem with people taking naked photos of us and have had many taken on beaches and resorts and lots of our own .We often taken photos which we have shared with other people of our many naked outings and even some of our more intimate .Nude and proud is definitly the way to go .

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

i just take the shot,then wonder will it turn out okay! what i find is that people want their photograph taken nude,then are 'worried' that they are naked in the photograph and it's their own photo,not mine,i just took the shot for them! human's,arn't they strange!:disappointed:

Leave a comment:

• NekkidNic
    replied

I don't want my photo taken while nude. You (collective you) don't want to see a photo of me nude, either! Heck, I don't like to have my photo taken when totally clothed . . .

Leave a comment:

• Edmontonnudist
    replied

Lots of oriental visitors at Wreck last week. They would be trying to sneak a photo of females but I (male) would get in their way. I don't really care if I end up somewhere on the Internet.

Leave a comment:

• Arnabas
    replied

I wound up in the local newspaper when they printed the group photo from the Guinness skinny dipping event. I was in the back, so oly visible from the waist up. I was a bi worried about the reaction of coworkers, but it seems as though nobody recognised me (I had sunglasses on, but still...) Another Montreal paper put a pic up online and you see a bit more of me, but not a whole lot.

I'd like to get a good shpt of me out on the beach, but I don't think I would ever bring a camera to have someone do it, as I'd be worried that they'd assume I was sneaking pictures of others.

Leave a comment:

• nudewoody
    replied

Well, since I am often nude in public where I live here in San Francisco, I am used to having my picture taken. I have no problems with it as I am not ashamed of my body and see no need to hide it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X