What's the Oddest thing you've Seen nude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the Oddest thing you've Seen nude

Many people have contributed something unusual that they've done nude. But what about unusual behavior/people that you've seen nude or in nudist situations?

Of course, like many people, I've seen a whole array of weird behavior at nudist beaches. But I was thinking more of "intriguing-odd" rather than "disturbing-odd."

I've seen odd behavior on several occasions; but the one that stand out the most for me was one particular bathing-suit wearing nudist at a resort. This lady was sitting with a friend, right in front of us, and had been nude most of the day. I hadn't even really noticed her until, for no apparent reason, she pulled a bathing suit out of her bag (a strapless, white one-piece) and put it on. Then, she started pulling away at the crotch, which came unfastened (I had never seen that before). Then, for the rest of the day, she would alternate between pulling up the bottom, lowering the top, or even doing both at the same time.

I have seen people putting on T-shirts or tank tops if it got chilly or the sun was hitting to hard. But a bottomless bathing suit? Maybe she was just very creative...

Many people have contributed something unusual that they've done nude. But what about unusual behavior/people that you've seen nude or in nudist situations?

Of course, like many people, I've seen a whole array of weird behavior at nudist beaches. But I was thinking more of "intriguing-odd" rather than "disturbing-odd."

I've seen odd behavior on several occasions; but the one that stand out the most for me was one particular bathing-suit wearing nudist at a resort. This lady was sitting with a friend, right in front of us, and had been nude most of the day. I hadn't even really noticed her until, for no apparent reason, she pulled a bathing suit out of her bag (a strapless, white one-piece) and put it on. Then, she started pulling away at the crotch, which came unfastened (I had never seen that before). Then, for the rest of the day, she would alternate between pulling up the bottom, lowering the top, or even doing both at the same time.

I have seen people putting on T-shirts or tank tops if it got chilly or the sun was hitting to hard. But a bottomless bathing suit? Maybe she was just very creative...

Comment

Nudony that was an odd experience to be sure.

I have related this story before but it falls under this topic like no other.

Several years ago (decades actually) I was in France as a student and living with a family that turned out to be nudists (one of the twin girls answered the door upon my arrival wearing a ribbon in her hair and a smile ... that was my first clue, when moma came out of the back of the house nude also and the rest of the family was wearing nothing, well let's just say I figured it out fairly quickly.).

One day we went to the Normandy beaches to have a fun day at the beach. On the beaches in France one finds varied bathing costumes across the spectrum from nude to clothed and halfway in between (funny they do have a portable curtain to change in even if they were going to be nude ... just a French thing I guess).

Of course you could tell the Americans on the beach: All agog at the bare breasts and nudity, eyes bugged out and tongues hanging out.

As the day wore on I noticed even the French started to have a ripple of astonishment rolling down the beach but I did not notice what had them stirring all I saw new was three little blonde kids looking about 6 - 9 years old playing loudly in the surf. Nothing too bad there, right?

But then I saw what was causing the stir among the locals. The mother to the three kids came around the bend following the kids and she was ORANGE. I mean from the top of her head to the soles of her feat she was orange, hair and all.
      Turned out she lived locally and loved carrots but what made her so orange was that she used an old Coppertone product known as QT (as in Quick Tan) and with her Carrot fetish and her Carrot red hair to start with she was just plain old (did I mention bright) ORANGE.

To this day I have never seen anything stranger or more odd than that Orange Lady on the beach that day in Normandy.

Comment

When I was in pediatric clinic we had a child come in who was orange. Apparently he loved eating Gerber carrots...his favorite, his one, his only.

Not sure what it's called, maybe "Hyper-carrot-osis"

Comment

we were at a fantastic nude resort on the Mayan Riviera...Mexico...2 years ago...and there was a very nice older man there all by himself...named Peter...he was from Germany...and he always wore a different outfit each day such as...pink beads...and bracelets ...and a pink elastic hairpull with a pink & white daisy flower on it... around his scrotum & penis...and usually carried a little pink & white purse...with matching pink flip-flops...he was the cutest lil man...and very nice and happy ...and he was always at a table by himself...so we all made him an honorary member of the Rowdys that week...and he started sitting with our group...and we all had a blast...so if he reads this...Hola Peter...the Rowdys miss you...LOL

Comment

The bloke in the south of France who sunbathed nude but changed into a different pair of shorts or trunks every time he went into the sea; the people who wander around the naturist camp site at Cap d'Agde in the morning doing their ablutions or buying bread and milk for breakfast wearing their dressing gowns - the list could go on but they all make theworld go around.

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by DoctorSurferDude:
              When I was in pediatric clinic we had a child come in who was orange. Apparently he loved eating Gerber carrots...his favorite, his one, his only.

"If you eat too many carrots, you'll turn orange. That's a fact, not something to scare your kids with (or maybe it is, but you want them to eat carrots). It's called caratoderma, and, while it's not proven, it may tax the body's ability to convert high concentrations of beta carotene to Vitamin A".

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?t...dspice&dbid=21

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by DoctorSurferDude:

Good one Doc.

Comment

About a month or two ago we were sitting on a beach minding our own business when a guy not far from us came out of the sea and back to where he had left his stuff.

By his ever raising voice, it quickly became obvious that he was looking for something and was getting a little stressed about it. As if on cue, another guy walked past, asked him what he was looking for and then said he saw a bird take it and that it headed into the dunes.

For the next 10 minutes or so we watched this guy, stark naked, jumping through the vegetation on the dunes stalking and pouncing at the accused, winged assailant like an alley cat.

We had to feel for the guy for losing whatever it was, but geez it was funny!

Comment

While wearing my swimming goggles underwater, I saw, underwater, a man and wife treading water, hooked up. They had no idea that anyone could see their difficult swimming acrobatics.

Comment

You Aussies have a strange sense of humor; I look forward to the opportunity to visit your country to experience it. Rock on!

By the way, do you have any Outback Steak Houses? Us Yankees will understand that question.

quote:
                      Originally posted by grl66:
                      About a month or two ago we were sitting on a beach minding our own business when a guy not far from us came out of the sea and back to where he had left his stuff.

By his ever raising voice, it quickly became obvious that he was looking for something and was getting a little stressed about it. As if on cue, another guy walked past, asked him what he was looking for and then said he saw a bird take it and that it headed into the dunes.

For the next 10 minutes or so we watched this guy, stark naked, jumping through the vegetation on the dunes stalking and pouncing at the accused, winged assailant like an alley cat.

We had to feel for the guy for losing whatever it was, but geez it was funny!

Comment

The "Oddest" thing I have ever seen nude was a Duck Billed Platypus.

Steve

Comment

While on the nude beach down off of Ocean City, MD. we noticed a couple sunning nude. They then struggled into their bathing suit without getting up, walked to the ocean and went for a swim. They came back to their towel, sat down, and wiggled out of their wet and sandy suit to continue to sun nude. This was in the middle of hundreds of naked people. Go figure!

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by justnude:
                            While on the nude beach down off of Ocean City, MD. we noticed a couple sunning nude. They then struggled into their bathing suit without getting up, walked to the ocean and went for a swim. They came back to their towel, sat down, and wiggled out of their wet and sandy suit to continue to sun nude. This was in the middle of hundreds of naked people. Go figure!

Some years agoI saw a Swedish young lady to do just the same and I did not understand it. Still the same.

Comment

Hey justnudw! When did that event take place? I haven't been to Assateague for two-three years and the nude population could be counted on fingers and toes. When did the population explosion occur? I know there was some talk of legalizing the nude part of the beach but have they actually done it and caused hundreds of nudists to suddenly appear? I'm in Baltimore. If the place has changed, would love to know.

Comment

Working...
                              X