No announcement yet.

embarassing nude stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent story, DragonLord. It would be easier to read with paragraphs. I'm just learning about that too. Hit the ENTER button twice.

Like that.

Why is this TV screen in front of my typewriter and where does the paper go?

Comment

• I have a funny story to tell. I think that I have posted my story on this topic before, but I'll tell it agian.

A few years ago we booked a week at a clothing opional Bed and Breakfast in Hawaii. We had been to this B&B several times before, and had a wonderful time there. It was called the Mahina Kia. It is a huge sprawling estate with lush landscaping and tropical setting. It is very private, yet wonderful views of the ocean. Since it was so private, you could enjoy the property totally nude.

Anyway, when we arrived we were greeted by a young man claimed to be a friend of the owners. The owners were not there because they had a family emergency and were gone for a few days. The young man who greeted us was working out along side of the house and was only wearing shorts, sneakers and no shirt. That seemed reasonable to us, and we didn't think anything of it since it was a clothing optional B&B.

So we checked in and went directly to our suite where we promptly got out of our clothes, grabed the sun tan lotion and sun glasses, and then went straight out to the swimming pool to soak in the sun and enjoy the pool. So here we head out of our suite with nothing on but sun glasses and walk through the house and out in to the pool area where we found a place to lay out.

We encountered nobody while walking through the house, but we did encounter about 10 people out at the pool area. Nobody said a thing to us, and we didn't realize that we were the only people nude. We were out there about maybe 5 mintues when the young man who had checked us in came walking up to us at a rather fast pace and informed us that the B&B had recently changed owners and that it was no longer a clothing optional B&B. At that point we realized that we were the only nude people out there. We quickly got up and returned to our suite where we had to dress and run out to a buy swim suits for the remainder of our stay.

So there we were stuck at our favorite "clothing optional" B&B for our vacation, but had to wear clothes the entire time. We did meet the new owners before our vacation ended(they had been informed about the incident prior to returning), and found them to quite pleasant people. They informed us that they had experienced the same thing several times since the property had switched hands and apologized for not informing us of the new owners when making our reservations.

We spent the majority of our time at the nude beach since our B&B was clothing mandatory establishment.

Comment

• I rearly ever double space as I find it really anoying to read stuff that is double spaced. I know I should add more paragraphs I tend not to. I really did not know it was that long until after I posted it. I am also long winded when typing, I enjoy writing what can I say?

Comment

• This isn't exactly a nude story as I wasn't nude myself, but....

Over the weekend I'd been staying at my mother's. I had no idea how she'd react to my nudism. I'd been visiting this site and others while there, but I figured I'd just wipe the browser history before I left.
          Well. I had left the computer for a short while to watch Yu-Gi-Oh, and by chance I came back into the room where the computer was.
          I nearly had a heart attack.
          My 4-year-old brother had got on looking for games, and up on the screen in PLAIN FREAKING VIEW was "Mise a nu."
          Purely by chance. He'd clicked the first thing he saw in the drop-down address bar. I quickly booted him off and wiped the history.
          Took ten years off my life, this did. I was just so lucky Mum wasn't watching. That would have been interesting.....

Comment

• quote:
            Originally posted by Pieguy:
            This isn't exactly a nude story as I wasn't nude myself, but....

Over the weekend I'd been staying at my mother's. I had no idea how she'd react to my nudism. I'd been visiting this site and others while there, but I figured I'd just wipe the browser history before I left.
            Well. I had left the computer for a short while to watch Yu-Gi-Oh, and by chance I came back into the room where the computer was.
            My 4-year-old brother had got on looking for games, and up on the screen in PLAIN FREAKING VIEW was "Mise a nu."
            Purely by chance. He'd clicked the first thing he saw in the drop-down address bar. I quickly booted him off and wiped the history.
            Took ten years off my life, this did. I was just so lucky Mum wasn't watching. That would have been interesting.....

I was just thinking, if your mom had caught your 4 year old brother on that web site, it still wouldn't have outed you as a nudist, as Mise a nu is not related to nudism. True, your mother might have presumed that it was a web site her 13 year old son had been visiting, but it is also possible that a 4 year old found a computer on and started typing letters in a search engine. "Miseanu" in google would produce a link to that web site (that's how I looked it up to understand what you were talking about).

I do have two questions. First, does your 4 year old brother often surf the Internet unsupervised?? Second, what message did your reaction give to your brother? Does he now think that looking at the human body is a bad thing?? See, even nudists fall into the trap of textile thinking.

Comment

• great story but my wife and I also liked the photo of yourself & the sword better than albert...

Comment

• quote:
                Originally posted by DragonLord:
                I rearly ever double space as I find it really anoying to read stuff that is double spaced. I know I should add more paragraphs I tend not to. I really did not know it was that long until after I posted it. I am also long winded when typing, I enjoy writing what can I say?

Some people just like to write, which is their privilege. Others write in the hope that what they write will be read. Including paragraphs, which is different from typing double spaced, would be likely to increase the number who read what you write.

Comment

• What do you mean "better than Albert"?? Who is Albert?

Comment

• Albert Einstein, pictured on your avatar.

Comment

• Ketchum, Great comment on Pieguy's embarrassment -

KETCHUMAINE -QUOTE "even nudists fall into the trap of textile thinking."

I think thats a big problem for nudists - mostly we are not TOTALY relaxed about our nudity - thats why we have this topic "EMBARRASING NUDE STORIES". Nudists should not be embarrased at any time they are caught nude by others.

We should allways be concerned about embarrasing textiles. That raises a question

SHOULD ALL THE POSTS HAVE BEEN FOCUSED ON THE EMBARRASMENT OF THE TEXTILES AND NOT THE NUDIST

JAMES

Comment

• quote:
                        Originally posted by Alan S.:
                        My wife will kill me if she reads this, but it's too funny not to share. I hope I don't gross anyone out!

Last week my wife and I had our first nude experience at a local resort. We were careful not to break any rules as we wanted to make a good first impression. We met many nice people and had a great time until....

Our last day the resort threw a beach party. I don't drink and the wife rarely does, but it was hot and everyone was having a good time so she tried some of their lemonade. It tasted really good so she had another, and another. She did not realize that it was made with rum.

So about 3 hours later she was drunk. I mean puking drunk! So I helped her to the car and poured her into the front seat, and we began the 30 minute drive home. I was fully dressed and she was completely naked! The only thing worse than a puking drunk is a naked puking drunk!

When we arrived home, the neighbors were throwing a small party also and had about 8 people out on their lawn. My wife reaches for the door handle to climb out and walk inside and I yelled NO!! She tried again and I stopped her again. I finally got her to sit still long enough for me to grab her robe out of the trunk and wrap it around her, and then walked her into the house. I put her to bed and she passed out.

The next morning she wakes up still half naked and asks me "Do you have my false teeth?". After a search of the car, we came to the conclusion that she had puked them out somewhere at the resort. She asked me to call them and I said not hardly!

So she called them and they said "Sure, we have them here in our lost & found!" The wife said "I told them they were hurting me and I took them out, and they must have fell out of my bag" Uh-huh....right!

So we drove back there and were met at the front gate with a ziploc bag. The lady says, "had a little too much to drink huh?" I have never been so embarrassed in my life. The story had made it's way around the whole resort already. The lady says "There's a story you can tell your grandchildren". Uh-huh....right!

So much for a first impression! But we will return when we get enough nerve up, it was a great place and we had a fabulous time, up to that point!!

Alan

Comment

• Oh, now I get what you where talking about. Talk about embarassing. I had no idea my avitar changed until you pointed it out. I did not even remember what it was before. Dude you are right I totally liked my old avitar better what the heck happened to it. Worse yet, I don't think I even still have that picture anymore. I will have to make a new one , so stay tuned for the remake. Thank you for telling me.

Comment

• quote:
                            Originally posted by Pieguy:
                            This isn't exactly a nude story as I wasn't nude myself, but....

There have been no new posts from PieGuy since this one. I wonder if his Mom found out about "Mise a nu" and took action. Either way, I am sure PieGuy will return sooner or later.

Comment

• Dragonlord,

Punctuation or not dont worry , I dont usually read long posts but yours was really good it kept me wondering what was going to happen.
                              Nakednudists, lol ever going back? Ill bet they remember who you are. Funny story

Comment

• quote:
                                There have been no new posts from PieGuy since this one. I wonder if his Mom found out about "Mise a nu" and took action. Either way, I am sure PieGuy will return sooner or later.

Fortunately we already have the milk cartons ready from the last time Pieguy dissappeared.

-Mark

Comment

Working...
                                X