embarassing nude stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quote:
    I was showering naked at the YMCA when a man brought his daughter into the back shower area. I was in the gang shower, not in one of the privacy stalls. I heard her voice and turned my head to see her, and I thought that the best thing I could do was to just keep on showering and not say anything.

That was exactly the right thing to do. It is obvious that the father knew it was likely his daughter would see nude men in the men's locker room and didn't have a problem with it. Neither should you. Clearly he didn't think it would harm the girl. And any adult male who claims it would cause him harm to be seen by a 6 year old girl needs to be sent for a 3 month mental health evaluation.

This was fairly common back in the 60s and 70s when I was a kid. The single sex nude swims were gone, but there WAS nudity in the locker rooms, you were REQUIRED to shower before entering the pool, and most everyone showered nude in the open "gang" shower room. Including dads and their very young daughters - albeit that was far less common than young boys in the ladies locker room with their mums.

It is surprising that that happens today given our pedephilia fear culture, even though the chance of public molestation in the presence of the parent is practically nil.

-Mark

Comment

• quote:
      Originally posted by justnude:
      I don not know if this qualifies for "embarassing" but I find it quite funny. On one of our visits to our local club my son and I ran into his high school math teacher....

What are the odds??? Go Figure!!

Comment

• quote:
        Originally posted by Jason Lee:
        quote:
        Originally posted by justnude:
        I don‘t know if this qualifies for "embarrassing" but I find it quite funny. On one of our visits to our local club my son and I ran into his high school math teacher. All three of us were a bit shocked at first then just burst out laughing! Needless to say, our parent-teacher conferences have never been quite the same!

is the math teacher male or female ?

And the reason that is important?

Comment

• Not that it is really important, but the teacher is female,she was there with her husband and grandchildren

Comment

• quote:
            is the math teacher male or female ?
            The literal answer to that is just simply, "Yes."

Comment

• This was not embarrassing for me, but it sure was for the couple I caught. A group of us were paddling a small river in Southeastern Missouri, all the other guys paddle canoes, I paddled a kayak. Because the kayak is faster I was paddling ahead of the group when I come around this bend and catch a couple enjoying the sun in the nude. Instead of jumping in the river or running off or just saying 'Hi" the couple covered their heads with a towel until I paddled past. I never was sure if they were so embarrassed that hiding their faces was all they could think to do or they thought I might recognize their faces, but would not be able to recognize their naked bodies.

Comment

• A really funny thing about this thread is that many of these stories are more getting "caught" then "being embarassed" which is fine with me! They all are great and fun to read thats for sure.

Well I have a handful but here is the one that comes first to my mind.

A few friends and I all wanted to go swimming, of course in the nude, so we pakced up the car and went to one of the many lakes that was near the area I grew up in. We had to go down a dirt road and then hike a ways before we came to the lake, but the lake and the little waterfront area was beautiful. The water was warm and the bottom of the lake was sandy and it gradually got deeper very slowly so it took a while before it got very deep. This was not that big of an issue regarding privacy because all of the houses on the lake were on the other side, because it was so difficult to get to the side we were on from the road.

So we started playing around in the water and we broght a football along and we were playing catch and just having a good time when a pontoon boat came floating over near us. We all started to go out to the deeper water to "hide" under water so the people on the boat wouldn't be able to see us.

So as the boat keeps coming closer we realize that we know the couple on the boat. The husband had actually coached all three of us in baseball when we had been younger. So Mr and Mrs Lopez start a conversation as they drive the boat over to us, waving and everything and cut the engine so we can chat for a while.

All three of us stay under the water trying to hide and keep swimming out to where the water was deeper as fast as we could so we could try to stand and at least have the water come close to being waist high, also while trying to make it seem like we were swimming out to greet them.

Well needless to say, the boat got closer to us faster than we got to it so we tried to cover up as best we could until Mr. Lopez said "Doesn't look like you boys are ready to play ball for me today the way you're dressed."

At that point we realized that they could see us even though we were trying to hide, so I just stood up and kept chatting like it was no big deal. It took my friends a bit longer but they soon too were standing and we ended up throwing the football around with Mr. Lopez while he sat in the boat. Mrs Lopez didn't seem to care about out state of undress at all, in fact she even told us that sometimes she tanned topless out on the water, but she did manage to inform us that she "had seen better" which also got a laught out of us.

Anyways, after chatting for a while, we hadn't seen each other in a few years, Mrs. Lopez gave us some coke's from the cooler on the boat and they drove off.

So all in all I was sort of embarassed but the situation was actually not bad at all. In fact seeing them after not seeing them for a few years was really nice and we had a great chat.

Hope some folks on here get some laughs at my expense for this one!

Comment

• This morning, my wife took a long walk around the neighborhood and I took a brief jog. When I got home, I found my wife skinny dipping in the pool to cool off, so I stripped off and joined her. We could hear someone working with a chainsaw in our neighbor's yard. Then I saw a large branch fall from high up in one of our neighbor's trees. It was then that I realized that there was a man up in the tree. It took me a few more seconds to realize that he could readily see us. I then mentioned this to my wife, who had not yet realized that he was up there. We discussed it and decided that the damage was already done, so we decided just to continue our swim. When we eventually got out of the pool, the man was still working in the tree, so we quickly dressed and went inside the house. When we left to go to lunch about an hour later, the man was in our neighbor’s driveway. We exchanged polite greetings. I figure we gave the man a good story to share with his buddies.

Comment

• This event was not embarassing for me when it happened, but afterwards, I have often been embarassed, when thinking back:
                    It was early morning, january 1. 2003. I had been drinking well with my friends to greet the new year. Me and my wife went to bed late, but two hours later (around 6 a.m.), there was a knock on the door. My wife was sleeping hard, but I went down to answer the door. I always sleep with no pants/shorts, but as it was midwinter, I was wearing a very short T-shirt, but was naked below the waist.
                    Being sleepy and a bit drunk, I didn't care about my state of nakedness, but opened the door. Outside was a woman, that we used to meet once or twice a year. I remember thinking, that when she had entered the warm sitting room, I should find some clothes, but as she was a very straightforward and openminded girl, and as I remembered her telling, that she did some nude modelling, I decided to remain (almost) undressed, without asking her permission.
                    I made her a cup of coffee, and we sat down talking for an hour or so. I was sitting just opposite her, and she had the full wiew to my private parts all the time. Strangely enough, I did not feel the least bit ashamed (and I was not that drunk) When she finally left, she said, that she would never forget this visit. Every time, I have been thinking back on this event, I have been very embarassed, that I could behave like that. But as the girl moved to a distant city shortly after, I have only met her briefly, and I haven't had the courage to give her my apology - and now it's obviously too late - or what do you think?.

Comment

• I would not give her my apologies, first it was early in the morning on the first of the year (uninvited visit) and second, it was your house, if she did not like it, she would not have staid.

Comment

• i just had a surprise this Memorial day! I live in a college-town. my apartment building is four-stories tall with a flat roof. i have been anxiously awaiting the day i could sunbathe nude on my roof. the only two builings that can view my roof are a university office-builing, and a sorority-house. I knew the office builing would be empty on memorial day, and I also know ALL of the sorority-girls have gone home for the summer. PERFECT DAY! it was 90 degrees, clear, sunny and a slight breeze. i had been laying up there naked, reading, and listening to music for about 3 hours. I decided to go inside to get some food, and stood up to put on shorts, only to dicover a whole balcony of ladies at the sorority house!!! they said they were "enjoying the view from the balcony". i just said "nice weather, huh?" and went inside. they were laughing very loudly for a while!! oops!

Comment

• I have a couple of funny Nude stories. The first one took place back in 2001. I went to a nudist resort in Oklahoma. I was having a great time when I got there, and was even invited to a party. I attended the party that night and the girls there were having karoke night. I decide to request a few songs. I got up to sing and I'm not sure what it was, if it was the temperature of the house or something I saw, or the fact that I was singing naked for the first time in front of some women and two men, but as I was singing a Meatloaf song, I felt myself rising. I was like Oh God No! Go Down, Go Down, I kept saying to myself, but no matter how hard I wished, it just rebelled against me. I just kept singing but one of the girls made eye contact with me, along with a lady manager of the resort. I tried to sing but couldn't. I couldn't move and felt frozen as these nudist resort members were looking at my full erection. I desperately wanted to maintain my singing and entertaining. One of them leaned over and whispered to the other, "he's got an erection". About that time my voice was beginning to sound horse, and squeak. I was turning red, and my palms were getting sweaty. The microphone began to feel heavy and my heart was beating very fast. The song was finally over, and about that time, the manager lady said Ok, parties over. I was like Oh NO, I'm gonna get it. As we left, they gave me a ride on their golf cart, and an older man about 73 said "you know you need to cover up when you get an erection". I then said, I apologize that was stupid of me, and the manager lady said in a harsh tone, "If that happens again you're coming to the office!" Don't let me catch you with an erection here young man" I was 23 when it happened. I left after that weekend and I have never returned to that nudist resort in Oklahoma.

The next thing that happened, was in September of 2005. I met this really nice girl at college and we hit it off "really good"! We decided to take a trip to the mountains and hang out together. It couldn't have been a much better day, everything was going right! We hugged each other on the peak of the mountain after we reached the summit. Keep in mind I just met this girl. I was so happy, and on our way back down from the mountain, she dared me to take off my clothes and ride down the mountain in the car with her. I was surprised she dared me to do that, so I did. On our way down the mountain while I was naked in the car with her, she told me that she was seeing someone else, and that he is a Marine. I was like Oh Great! She then said she wanted to be friends. My high started to take a nosedive. To make matters worse, we noticed red and blue lights flashing behind us. She looked at me and said" a cop!" I quickly grabbed my underwear and put them on backwards and then put my jeans on but the zipper was stuck. She told me not to put on a shirt because he had already seen me without it. The cop came to the door and she got out to confront him. I was still in the car with my backwards underwear on and unzipped jeans and no shirt. She made sure that the cop went no where near the car's passenger side to ask me questions. Luckily he only pulled her over for a tail light. The cop gave her a warning and left. I was so relieved! I then removed my clothes once again, in front of her, and asked her if we could ride around some more to talk. She told me No because she had a class to attend. So I straightened my backwards underwear and put them back on, along with my jeans, shirt and shoes. I haven't really had much of a conversation with her since, but that was a very embarrasing moment, not with just the cop, but the fact that she got me naked, and then told me she is seeing someone.

Comment

• Yeah I figured maybe they were, but ahh well. The funny thing is that it never happened to me until I got up to sing..It's like it was just waiting to get me in trouble...lol

Comment

• um, so she was the driving the car? ... and she jumped out and hurried back to the confront the police officer during a traffic stop?

Hmm, unless she was also nude she's very lucky that she didn't get shot by the officer as this is never allowed. From my years working with law enforcement officers and training, officers are trained to see this as threat. Drivers are always required to stay in their vehicle with their hands visible ... but maybe Okla. cops are less vigilant.

Comment

• lol..you think I'm making the story up? Ok..fine..think what you want..I'm just explaining how things happened. Yes she got out because the cop directed her to the tail light on her car. Thanks to your post, I now know what my signature is going to say..so thank you.

Before judging me, judge yourself.

Clint

Comment

Working...
                                X