This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stu there is a GOD, earth was not accidental

Hey To Who Ever Is Out There That Thinks This Whole planet and all that is here was an accident, talk to me. Iam a Christian nudist, these two topics do not conflict.I will leave this topic there, lets procede from there.
    Stu you don't believe in anything you tell me why and we'll go from there, trust me Iam not a bible ponder. You can write me privately.

Hey To Who Ever Is Out There That Thinks This Whole planet and all that is here was an accident, talk to me. Iam a Christian nudist, these two topics do not conflict.I will leave this topic there, lets procede from there.
    Stu you don't believe in anything you tell me why and we'll go from there, trust me Iam not a bible ponder. You can write me privately.

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by RIVERRAT:
      [qb]Hey To Who Ever Is Out There That Thinks This Whole planet and all that is here was an accident, talk to me. Iam a Christian nudist, these two topics do not conflict.I will leave this topic there, lets procede from there.
      Stu you don't believe in anything you tell me why and we'll go from there, trust me Iam not a bible ponder. You can write me privately.[/qb]
      [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] Hey Riverrat, you don't have to be a Bible pounder to know that the earth's creation isn't an accident. There is a growing amount of scientific evidence that points to a young earth concept. Anyone who wants to learn more can go to the Institute for Creation Research web site. They have several books on numerous topics written by physicists, astronomers, geologists, etc. A young earth actuality contradicts the Theory/Religion of Evolution and leads one to the conclusion that we were created by a being with a plan for our lives.
      One very interesting book is the Biblical Basis for Modern Science, another is Starlight and Time. Hope your question starts some interesting dialogue. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Riverrat,

I've sent you a private message on here.

Comment

shouldn't this be in the christian nudist section?

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Croydon:
            [qb]shouldn't this be in the christian nudist section?[/qb]
            There isn't a "Christian nudist section."

Rik

Comment

I meant the nudity and religion forum

Comment

I'd say this topic definitely belongs in the Religion section. It's horribly off-topic here.

Comment

Working...
                X