Hallowe'en

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallowe'en

Philosophically, is going to a costume party as a nudist strictly speaking going in costume? I guess if one were to carry a volleyball and a towel ....

Philosophically, is going to a costume party as a nudist strictly speaking going in costume? I guess if one were to carry a volleyball and a towel ....

Comment

Though it's been done before, I'm sure, I DID suggest going to the up-coming halloween party to my roomate but I think you're supposed to go as something you're not normally and my roomate is nude ALL the time.

Steve

Comment

[b]
        You know what I find quite silly? When I visit those Halloween stores and find a "nude costume" with the plastic boobs and butt that you're supposed to strap on. If you're gonna go so far as to wear that, what's the *******' point of wearing anything??? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Tell me if this has been done before or if you think it is too tasteless.

Remember the Unknown Comic? A paper bag with holes cut in it for eyes and mouth,telling bad jokes?

How about an Unknown Nudist? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey RM...how bout this guy?

Comment

Wow, It's just like looking in a mirror.

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by gamblefish:
                [qb] Hey RM...how bout this guy?
                [/qb]
                Hey Fish buddy....That is quite a "Sack" you're sporting there! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Comment

I for one love the costume (kisses)...now all he needs is a "She" and in a similar costume [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Greensunshine in the Pacific NW [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah,that was the idea. But there is only one way to keep the smaller bag on, (except super glue) and that can be quite uncomfortable. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by hw:
                      [qb] Hey Fish buddy....That is quite a "Sack" you're sporting there! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [/qb]
                      That ain't no sack! That's a grocery bag!

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by R.M. Greenman:
                        [qb] Yeah,that was the idea. But there is only one way to keep the smaller bag on, (except super glue) and that can be quite uncomfortable. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [/qb]
                        You just need a paper sack that is just the right size to fit tightly around your, um, you know...

Comment

I don't know if they make bags that small. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I am thinking of going as Michaelangelos'"DAVID:20yrs later." Statue.
                            Beer in one hand, remote control in the other, large gut,sitting in a lazyboy.
                            [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X