Developing a survey -- need your help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Developing a survey -- need your help

I am developing a new survey of nudists / naturists and would like your help in identifying possible answers.

Here is the question: ?How important to you is each of the following reasons for practicing nudism/naturism on a continuing basis.?

Please provide one or more possible answers, maximum 10 words each. Your contributions may relate to your own reasons, or to the possible reasons of others.

It is OK to suggest a reason that is sexual in nature if you think that it applies to some continuing nudists.

If you wish, you may add an explanatory or clarifying comment beneath each answer.

Thanks for your help .. Gary

?How important to you is each of the following reasons for practicing nudism / naturism on a continuing basis.?

I am developing a new survey of nudists / naturists and would like your help in identifying possible answers.

Here is the question: ?How important to you is each of the following reasons for practicing nudism/naturism on a continuing basis.?

Please provide one or more possible answers, maximum 10 words each. Your contributions may relate to your own reasons, or to the possible reasons of others.

It is OK to suggest a reason that is sexual in nature if you think that it applies to some continuing nudists.

If you wish, you may add an explanatory or clarifying comment beneath each answer.

Thanks for your help .. Gary

?How important to you is each of the following reasons for practicing nudism / naturism on a continuing basis.?

Comment

Gary

You always manage to come up with thought provoking questions.

What about these responses:

1) in certain places it just makes doesn't make sense to wear clothes (on the beach, at campsites etc)
      2) to keep my all over tan
      2) to enhance my self-confidence
      3) to mix with like minded people
      4) it makes me feel good to see other people nude (this is not a sexual response but more to do with feeling happy that there are others who get pleasure out of naurism. But I couldn't say that in less than 10 words!)
      4) to feel the buzz you get from the total freedom which nudity gives you.

or what about:

1) to cause maximum offence to non-nudists
      2) to have a good excuse for sex on the beach
      3) to make it easier to gawp at people's genitals.

No? Oh well just a thought. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Rik

Comment

I often get tiny, annoying little pimpels on my upper-inner thighs and buns. I have found that going nude can compleatly eliminate this problem. (kinda gross huh?)

I also had a kidney transplant about 2 years ago. The scars are all fading except one. I am also starting to put on a "spare tire". I don't know if this makes any sense, but I am now more comfortable being nude around other nudes than I am shirtless around textiles.

It is often easier to get to know a compleat stranger in a nudist environment than in a textile one.

I like myself more in a nudist environment, because I am far less judgemantal of other's appearance. I know it sounds bad, and this probably won't help, but...If I see a very over weight woman on the street wearing spandex (for example), I think eeww.... but if I saw the same person nude on a beach or something, I don't think anything of it. Oh and that goes for men who's XXXL T-shirt still dosen't cover their belly. Same person nude, no problem. (is that wrong?)

I just like people watching. When everyone is nude, I think I pay more attention to facial expressions and body language. Bye the way, have you noticed that in a nudist environment people's body language is much more open that in textile environments?

Comment

1. Its Fun
          2. Natural
          3. need select locales for.
          4. More camps developed
          5. Use our 40, 400M as leverage alone for expanding etc in reason
          6. Something to do in summertime.

Comment

1. Natural
            2. The more that it's advertised, makes it more acceptable,or at least less shocking. (Not sure how to put it into writing).
            3. No tan lines
            4. It's easier to get to the person behind the smile. Your opinion of that person may be more accurate as a result.
            5. If we continue to visit resorts, they may last longer. That will help to keep the popularity alive. If we don't do this, the clubs will die, and so will other public places.
            I may add to this later.

Comment

[LIST]1.relaxing and care free atmosphere 2.people you meet are non judgementle. 3.always have resources to attend resort/lodge. 4.make joining more affordable to all. 5.make resorts/lodges more single friendly. 6.always have family friendly atmosphere. 7. more localized resorts/lodges. 8. easier start of resort/lodge.

Comment

Freedom to be who you are.

Comment

Great way to start the day before dressing for work;
                  It gives me a way to relax at the end of the day;
                  Relieves stress;
                  Easier and more comfortable to sleep;
                  More inclined to do work around the house when nude.

Comment

It's real simple. It feels good. There's nothing like being naked outside in the sunshine.

Comment

1. Natural
                      2. To be one with nature the way in which we were born
                      3. Less costly....cuts down on laundry, cheaper than a hotel stay, more comfortable...
                      4. VERY relaxing
                      5. confidence building
                      7. acceptance....nobody who is a part of the lifestyle cares how much you make, what kind of car you drive, what type of clothes you wear, etc....you are who you are; being nudists you have nothing to hide
                      8. family oriented
                      9. all over tan without using tanning beds
                      10. meeting a great group of new people

Comment

1. is relaxing
                        2. like the sun and breezes on my skin
                        3. people can't show off thier wealth without
                        thier fancy clothes
                        4. time spent with like minded people
                        5. share with b/f
                        6. builds confidence
                        7. don't dwell on body image