Incime tax poster girl ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incime tax poster girl ?

My wife had just stood up from her seat at the computer with the completed income tax forms sealed and stamped.
    She was stark naked. (As was I.) What fitting attire after completing such a chore. She would make a good poster girl for April fifteenth.
    I love that woman !

My wife had just stood up from her seat at the computer with the completed income tax forms sealed and stamped.
    She was stark naked. (As was I.) What fitting attire after completing such a chore. She would make a good poster girl for April fifteenth.
    I love that woman !

Comment

Stupid me ! I meant to say income tax.

Comment

Buzzer: So what are you trying to say? The goverment took everything, including the clothes off of your backs? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

They can have all my clothes. yuk yuk

SFGIDLIF...QB [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Naw, we're very patriotic. We donated all our clothes to the "poor" politicians who need a larger expense account and salaries every year !

Comment

Maybe your story is a metaphor for something, because sometimes textiles can be quite "taxing" to be with.

Comment

Hey if the government takes your clothes then at least youd have an excuse to walk around town naked...thats an excuse I couldnt even see Stu protesting about. Besides why keep your clothes if you can give them to government and have them turn your clothes over to some poor person who actually WANTS them! Except for very few practical reasons, most people in most places dont even need clothes and im sure most nudists dont want em.

Comment

"Buzzer: So what are you trying to say? The goverment took everything, including the clothes off of your backs? "

Our tax rates here for the lowly paid average worker are about 30%. 30% of my money and 30% of my clothes I can handle (leaves something for answering the door).

JAMES

Comment

OZJames:
                    In my state we pay Federal income tax, state income tax, Gasoline tax, sales tax (on everything we buy, plus a luxury tax. (I don't think I've paid any luxury taes yet, except on tobacco and liquer products. Since I spend very little on those products, I don't mind that tax.)

Comment

Buzzer, the tax rate OZ mentioned for the lowest income is is not that far off what our top income tax rate is. You may not believe it but us Yanks are among the least taxed people in the industrialized world. As little as I think of the Dept of Eternal revenue, our taxes are actually quite a bargan.

Comment

fred don't forget all the "hidden tax". here in ky. we pay federal,state taxes. property tax on autos,saving accounts,business inventory,stocks,
                        bonds.gas tax in almost 32 cents a gallon. depending on were you live and work,you will pay,county,and city taxes even if you do not live in that county or city but just work there. in some cities you pay an insurance tax if you live in that city.sold a car? you still pay property taxes on it if you owned it on jan 1st of that year.junked? still pay if you did not turn in the title. so far the only property they have missed is my dogs. and the only transportion is my lawn mower. some countries with high income tax have national health care,lower crime.what have we got high crime,no health care programs.and rich congressmen,and coruption out the ying yang.
                        sorry fred,been awhile since i got to drag out the ole soapbox. i forgot we have luxury tax on expensive cars and boats and i think r.v.s .
                        yes gas is a lot higher in other countries,but they have very good public transprotion. try going anywhere here without a car,people try to run you down if you walk or bike. h*ll i drive forty miles one way to work,because there in no work in the towns closer because everyone moved to mexico or china. incrime tax was a very accurate statement indeed. at the rate things are going,we will be saying "my homes in mexico". san diego will have more people then it can handle,we will all have to move there and drive across the border. sure can't walk,we will get run down.
                        [puts soapbox away once more promises not to get back out----today]

Comment

Working...
                        X