X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nude Enjoyment

When do you enjoy being nude the most?

Comment

I'm a fairly active guy. So nudity in small, confined places is not really "my thing." Give me a long stretch of beach, wide open nature or a resort with large grounds, where I can run around, swim, play sports or hike, and I'm a happy camper. Social nudism in a small area with a few people is ok, but won't give me that "rush of freedom" that I get from running around, nude and fancy free.

Comment

I voted for at a nudist resort but my favorite would be at a nudist resort with my family. I think it is because of the sense of freedom and of sharing the experience with those I hold dear. Perhaps even the sense I was passing this feeling on to them. I know we have had some great times as a family at these places, even though getting everyone there has been a battle sometimes.

Comment

I voted at home with family, even though my family doesn't really practice. I have never been to a resort, but a beach on occaisions. I feel I would rather be nude at home and doing chores or just relaxing.

As far as being nude around others, as far as recreational goes, I have only done that once. I enjoyed it, but still would prefer being nude at home.

Comment

I voted for nude in nature because I enjoy being out in the desert and in our fabulous mountains here in the great NW.

Comment

I did not vote because I just enjoy being nude period. There is no best place for me other than where I am at the moment.

Comment

I voted resort because I can't ususally just sit around reading and sleeping usually. I must do things, whether sports, swim or cat with people. Clubs and resorts offer that. Beaches can too if you go with a group.

Comment

I also voted resort,I like to be in or near a
                  group for conversation.I like to hear others
                  ideas and opinions,and have learned a great
                  deal from the many ppl on these forums.

Comment

I guess, because I don't have any nude beaches in my area. And because I can spend plenty of time nude in my yard and garden during the summer months. I enjoy the Nude Beaches the most.
                    Not that I don't like walks in the woods or nature trails. But I'd rather be out in the sun and the surf.

Steve

Comment

I would have to say, I enjoy being nude the most out doors. Hiking, camping, any place that you can enjoy the outdoors and be free from cloths. With someone or just by yourself, I don't really care.

Comment

Just being nude, it doesn't matter where.

Comment

Nude beaches for sure.........

quote:
                          Originally posted by nacktman:
                          Just being nude, it doesn't matter where.

Comment

Well, I voted "nude beach", but I also enjoy being nude at home, at a resort or out in nature.

Dave

Comment

1,2,3 & 4! Need to be able to choose more than one choice!

Comment

Working...
                              X