Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzzer
    replied
    What a fine story. Many happy family events of the same kind. Your family will probably be closer.

Leave a comment:

• andy_ma
    replied
    Definitely a wonderful story and wish I had been able to start sooner. I wanted to, but didn't have parents who would have participated or wanted me to enjoy life naturally. Thanks for sharing and glad it worked out and all had an awesome time.

Leave a comment:

• shãybare
    replied

What a great set of parents. Thanks for brightening my day by sharing your experience.

Leave a comment:

• BackpackerBrian
    replied
    Excellent post!! What a better place the world would be if there were more open parents like you and your wife. I am happy to hear his first nudist experience was a positive one, and hope you will continue to keep us updated on subsequent outings.

Leave a comment:

• toofeelgood
    replied
    Awesome, amazing... family event. The casualness of you and the Mrs introducing your son at a resort and how natural it all sounds is very cool!

Leave a comment:

• T.L. L.A.
    replied
    Great Story, It gives hope, maybe one day I'll have an experience like that with some of my family, I think Most of my family are undercover nudist anyway, rather they call it that or not.

Leave a comment:

• NudistGuy47
    replied
    Very nice story. I am glad all worked out on the trip and this may indicate an opportunity to do something like this again.

Leave a comment:

• nudeM
    replied
    Very nice story. Thanks for sharing with us. I only wish our family could do the same, but not very likely.

Leave a comment:

• Nues
    replied
    Great story. I'm glad to hear that he enjoyed it very much and wants to experience it more.

Leave a comment:

• Ben_m
    replied
    I'm smiling very widely after reading this. Thanks for sharing it!

Leave a comment:

• luvnaturism
    replied
    That's great I'm happy for you.

You were wise not to go to a beach where he could just look, and doubly wise to search out a naturist resort where there would be others around his age.

Leave a comment:

• GhostFreeHiker
    replied
    That is awesome. It is good to see a family enjoying time together.

Leave a comment:

• NekkidAl
    replied
    Very cool!! My son is nearing three years (and my daughter is on her way toward three months). It'll be a while for me, but I'll keep your story in mind for inspiration.

Leave a comment:

• william d
    replied
    I told him to be careful what he wishes for, sometimes it comes true! This was a family resort with kids from infants to several that were his age and as my father has said "he took to it like a duck to water."

Leave a comment:

• NudeAl
    replied
    Excellent story!!! It reminds me of the first time I took my own kids. Make the most of these times they go by too fast!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X