Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the newest nude activity for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the newest nude activity for you?

Well I can add a new activity to things done in the nude list! Yesterday as I had run of the apartment, I only had to put some pants on when I thought I heard someone knock at the door. But besides spending the day nude(not the newest activity), I also bottled the batch of beer I brewed, in my ever so natural state. It made it nice since I didn't have to worry about getting bleach on my clothes! Two weeks and the beer will be done, pretty sure I will get to enjoy some of it in the nude too! What is the newest activy for you?

I used to make my own beer. Started with Blue Ribbon Malt Syrup which was available at the supermarket. Take a 3 lb can of that, 5 lbs of sugar, 8 gallons of water, and a package of dry yeast. Mixed them all up in a plastic trash can. In about 2 weeks, depending on temperature, when the bubbles were rising to the surface at the rate of about 1 a second in an area the size of a silver dollar (as seen under a tensor light), it was ready to bottle. Put it up in quart bottles and aged it for about a week to let the yeast settle out. Had enough bottles to get a new batch aging before the old one ran out. Cost me about a nickle a quart. For that price, I couldn't afford to stay sober. Now I can't drink; might be a connection there!

Comment

having home visits. it has proven to be a relaxing time with friends. never thought i'd find anyone close enough for that. would like to enjoy some of that home brew.

Comment

The lastest thing we have done is visit another non-landed club in a neighboring state just to meet new friends. It was a great house party and worth the 2hr drive. We stayed the nite with one couple. My favorite activity is biking nude with my wife on a new section of trail one a sunny afternoon or evening after a hot day.

Maxx

Comment

quote:
          For that price, I couldn't afford to stay sober.
          LOL!!!

That's the best excuse I've ever seen for sloshing a bit of the ol' sauce! HAR!

Comment

Mine was no big activity Just putting up the tree this month.

Comment

I bought a kayak in June. Nude kayaked the Potomac, Little Antietem, Monacacy and Little Cacapon last summer. Can't wait for spring.

Jer

Comment

BareJer, nothing like nude Kayaking, is there?lots of fun for me anyway. I enjoy it often myself, also.
                Nudeinbama

Comment

Finally got a chance to get out and do some nude kayaking. Since the lake is less populated during the week we took Monday off and were able to nude without worry. Its was great. We'll definately be doing that again.

Comment

One can do anything nude that he/she does textiled but is interesting to find other more innovative activities people have found to do.

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by Rabid_Clam:
                      One can do anything nude that he/she does textiled but is interesting to find other more innovative activities people have found to do.

Ummm, What rhymes with orange?

Comment

Soon after cable TV came to our remote little town I was watching the likes of Bill Dance, Hank Parker and so forth.
                        I made a comment to my Momma how nice it must be to go fishing all the time.
                        She told me to quit watching life pass me by and go do it.
                        So I bought a boat.

Comment

Im not too sure that there will be very many others here who have gone blackberry picking!!I was at my club relaxing and was asked by a couple if id like to join them picking some blackberries that were growing wild on a vacant next door property. It would be fair to say you must 'tread very carefuly' while doing this nude!! We filled a bucket full of big fat berries though!

Comment

Probably expanding my nudity in various places at work. It was usually confined to my dorm, locker room and head. When going from one place to another I'd usually slip on a pair of shorts but now I just roam around the entire top floor nude.

I've also had to get up in the middle of the night for water or to go to the restroom and remembered I'd left clothes in the dryer or washer downstairs. I've gone down stairs and taken care of that and even gone into my office to retrieve my cell phone.

All of those working with me are well aware of my lifestyle and I finally have an entire station of guys that doesn't freak just cuz I'm naked. I still don't take complete chances with being nude whenever or wherever at work but when the opportunity arises and I'm certain I can get away with it, I do what I can.

Comment

My latest nude activity, (well at least for the past two days), has been removing the old grouting in the bathroom and re-doing the whole shebang. A horrible job, but made more enjoyable without clothing. Of course any household chore is more fun if you can do it nude.

Comment

Working...
                              X