Tryed something new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tryed something new

I have allways though about cutting the grass in the nude. yesterday it was warm so I cut my backyard I live in the city so my backyard is the only spot I can do it with anyone seeing in without going down my driveway if felt great I hope to try different things nude this summer

I have allways though about cutting the grass in the nude. yesterday it was warm so I cut my backyard I live in the city so my backyard is the only spot I can do it with anyone seeing in without going down my driveway if felt great I hope to try different things nude this summer

Comment

Hello JohnE44. I just hope you don't get spotted by the wrong person(s) and therefore get turned in! But I also wish you luck as well! There's nothing like good ol' fashioned adventure!

Ken Palmer

quote:
      Originally posted by JohnE44:

Comment

A good solid fence is always an asset to going nude, providing there are no 2 story houses close or your property is situated lower than the surrounding area.

Comment

John,

That's one of my favorite things. Like you, I live in a regular neighborhood, so only my backyard provides the privacy to mow nude. Even then, I have to be aware of my one neighbor to the north. Their back deck is not as short as ours, and they can have a view of our backyard.

Last week, I came home a little early, and they were not home yet, so I pulled out the mower and took care of the backyard, 100% nude and barefoot. I didn't even bring any emergency cover out from the house. It does make that chore a little more enjoyable.

Barefoot-n-Nude in Texas!

Comment

I could never do this for two reasons.

1. My yard is very open to view by a lot of neighbors.

2. I have a lot of trees in my yard that are constantly dropping tiny branches on the lawn. The mower picks these up and tosses them around a bit so I would never want to mow in the nude.

Comment

Hey John,
              Please be careful or you might just end up on Newswatch 16!

Comment

I mowed my lawn nude just the other night.
                Headlights on the Riding Mower are great. I even could mow most of my driveway because It was well after dark. I was having so much fun I didn't stop untill 11 pm.

Steve

Comment

I, like some here, mowed my lawn in the nude. Still do all of my backyard landscape maintanence in the nude.

Several years ago we found that we had less and less time to do some of these things, like mow the lawn every week, so we hired a gardener and he does the mowing and edging and trimming in the front yard, mows and edges the backyard.

We do the rest of the landscape maintanence in the backyard and the Prof usually is nude also.

Comment

There are many days in which I wish I could've mowed the lawn nude, but I never could. Because of the way my house was situated, every aspect of the lawn to be mowed was visible by at least one neighbor and passing motorists.

Now, I don't even worry about lawns; living in an apartment complex sure does have its advantages.

Comment

I guess we are lucky. Our backyard is completely private, no neighbors, so we do everything in the nude from working in the yard, sunning, cook-out you name it.

Comment

I also have a private yard in the rear and sides,protected by a 6 ft. board fence. It makes it possible to go fully nude whenever the weather permits, for work or pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                        X