a wager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a wager

So a friend of mine and I had a dare. She and I have extolled the virtues of nudism, but haven't done it outside our homes. We had a wager that we didn't believe either would do - given our belief about the human body, we had no problem when the other came to the door in answering it nude. Well, today I followed through, but she told me she wouldn't come in if I were naked. So, I put clothes on, but then she seemed okay with it. So, when I left the room to get ready to go, I took it off instead. I appeared in the doorway and she gave me great props for adhering to the wager.

I said that the ball is in her court and now she's terrified. She's worried because a) she's married and b) she feels out of shape. I said that nudity has nothing to do with sex and I won't care, I just want to honor the wager. But I don't want her to feel uncomfortable, either, so I won't pursue it.

However, this was my first time disrobing around someone just for the sake of being nude (instead of the doctor, a gym shower, or a girlfriend) and aside from the beats my heart skipped when I first did it, it felt pretty good and almost empowering. I actually feel like a different person and really much more comfortable with myself. I'm a person who wouldn't even go around shirtless for the longest time, so I've changed a lot in a few years.

Just figured I'd share. And what should I do regarding the rest of the wager?

So a friend of mine and I had a dare. She and I have extolled the virtues of nudism, but haven't done it outside our homes. We had a wager that we didn't believe either would do - given our belief about the human body, we had no problem when the other came to the door in answering it nude. Well, today I followed through, but she told me she wouldn't come in if I were naked. So, I put clothes on, but then she seemed okay with it. So, when I left the room to get ready to go, I took it off instead. I appeared in the doorway and she gave me great props for adhering to the wager.

I said that the ball is in her court and now she's terrified. She's worried because a) she's married and b) she feels out of shape. I said that nudity has nothing to do with sex and I won't care, I just want to honor the wager. But I don't want her to feel uncomfortable, either, so I won't pursue it.

However, this was my first time disrobing around someone just for the sake of being nude (instead of the doctor, a gym shower, or a girlfriend) and aside from the beats my heart skipped when I first did it, it felt pretty good and almost empowering. I actually feel like a different person and really much more comfortable with myself. I'm a person who wouldn't even go around shirtless for the longest time, so I've changed a lot in a few years.

Just figured I'd share. And what should I do regarding the rest of the wager?

Comment

Be cool. If she's o.k. with following suit fine, but don't give her a hard time if she doesn't. You and I (and she) may know it's innocent but her husband could misunderstand (you didn't say what his views were). Basically play it low key.

Comment

Like Jon said. Play it cool. What are the husband's views?? If he's against nudity, just being nude together could cause problems. On the other hand, if he's into it at all, and they are closet nudists, you could help bring them out.

Tread lightly, since you are also a closet nudist. If you weren't, she could approach hubby and suggest that since you go to ??, why not all of us go and try it out. That option which is fairly normal to public nudists seems to be out, in this scenario. Several of our neighbors have joined us at camp and home.
        May I suggest that NOW is the time for you to have a 'coming out' party?

Comment

thanks for sharing that story. being that your friend is married she may feel hesitant being nude around other males. any chance her hubby will join in? great you answered the dor nude. it's a start.

Comment

Possibly try another wager; something unrelated to nudism to show that you don't have a singular purpose. After all, the friendship IS the thing you don't want to loose over a misperceived bet.

Comment

be a gentleman. don't hold her to it

Comment

Working...
              X