Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• size

this is an open thought for the girls in the
    forum. i have read topics relating to girls opinion about male erection in public.
    my question is what do girls think of size.
    do they find guys with big tool more attractive
    or they like small one as well.
    i am really serious to know this so you girls
    please come out with your opinion

sandar

this is an open thought for the girls in the
    forum. i have read topics relating to girls opinion about male erection in public.
    my question is what do girls think of size.
    do they find guys with big tool more attractive
    or they like small one as well.
    i am really serious to know this so you girls
    please come out with your opinion

sandar

Comment

I know that Im not a female but I thought that I need to put my two cents in on this topic!
      After reading all the posts in this wounderfull formI finde it hard to belive that this is a topic that is not of any importance! I have been a nudist for many years (mostly at home) but new to the social side of this wounderfull lifestyle!
      In all of my encounters being nude amongst fellow nudists I have never felt that any one was judging me by my size or apperance,most of the nudists that I have had the privilage of meeting were realy nice people!If you are a true nudist size and apperance meam absolutly nothing,It is all about the natural feeling of being free,and knowing the person for who they are not what they
      appear to be!I feel that this topic is nothing but another glitch for newbees to the nudist life.
      By saying this I mean that people in general feel this great sence of insecurity about there body!i.e. fat,small penis,small brests,scars and all the other things that inhibit our normal lifes.I feel as I think many other true nudist feel,that this is not a topic that has any relavence as to being a true nudist!In my opionion if this is something that is important to you or any one else as a nudist ,then you need to take it else where. Again this my opionion and Im entitled to it!

Comment

sandar: I agree with Lab, I don't think this is the appropriate place to seek thoughts about size and how it relates to ones interests. The main thing this forum is how the nude body can be enjoyed by all. Physical traits are not an issue, just the fact that people like to be nude, socialize and have fun, is the issue. Read some of the older posts and you will find that physical appearance is more of a personal "issue" rather than a social issue. I have seen many nudists, and there are all shapes, sizes, races, etc., and everyone was having a good time. So let it be at that and take it for what it's worth.

If you want to know how people feel about size and how it relates to appearance, then maybe you should look for a nudist "dating service". I'm sure there is one out there somewhere.

Comment

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]
          INA forums are for people to discuss issues related to helping naturists and future naturists feel good about themselves. This not a place for questioning the size of ones penis? I hope that our Administrator will step in and remove this "size" questionairre. Thank you but no thank you...go to an adult site for such drivvle. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

Comment

has anyone here thought that maybe sandar is
            asking his question because he is trying resolve
            a size issue within himself and not trying to be
            lewd? im not standing up for him one way or the other
            but it seems some of the replies could be a little harsh,
            especially genes. no one knows enough about sandar
            or his motives to be so critical. i thought the idea here
            was to be open minded and give everyone a chance.
            im not saying that your opinions are wrong but maybe
            the wording could be a bit more polite

Comment

Curtis: Look at sandar's profile, and you will find he registered in November of 2001. I'm sure he should have the decency of what questions are being asked and answered in these forums. If sandar was a new user, then I would understand, but after seeing that he has been around for awhile, then I question his motive for the question. Just a little curious as to why the question was asked in the first place, especially from a relatively "older" registered member.

Thanks

Comment

curtis has a point. The only issues that deal with size seem to lie with the individual male questioning his own manhood. No one who is mature ( esp. nudists) will really care about the size of anything on another person, beit fingers, hair, breasts, penises, etc.

Bob S.

Comment

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

I apologize for how I expressed my opinion, and truly it is my opinion. I simply believe there are many more valid issues that warrant attention. I would never wish to be mean spirited...so please do excuse my over zealous mouth today. God bless. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey dude's and dudet's, yep RT again putting his 2 penny's worth in [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I don't usually reply to forum questions like this one as I don't think it matters what other people think about penis size, shaved or unshaved, long hair, short hair, brown eyes, blue eyes, young, old etc...

I believe a true naturist would not care about any of these issues, a true naturist would just treat a fellow naturist the same way he or she would expect to be treated, with respect for who he or she is as a person.

RT signing out before he gets him self into trouble again by putting his 2 penny's worth in again.

RT

Comment

I think some of you are confusing body acceptance with physical attraction. In societies in which people are free to choose a mate, physical attraction is an important consideration. This has nothing to do with being pleasant with all those you meet at a nudist resort, regardless of outward appearance.

We need not apologize to anyone for the arbitrary feelings of physical attraction that we have. Our culture and conditioning combine with some deep-seated instincts when it comes to choosing a mate.

Whatever Sandar's physical attributes, chances are that some women will find him physically attractive and some won't. I can imagine that there might be someone so homely that no one would desire him, but real life has denied me any examples of such a case.

If we can safely assume that "there is someone for everyone", then we need not shed useless tears over the women who are not attracted to our bodies; nor should we fail to accept our bodies as God gave them. (Although that is not an excuse to neglect good grooming and exercise).

Having said that, I think Sandar, or anyone else for that matter, would do themselves a great disservice if they only chose friends who were people of great physical beauty (to the eye of the beholder). It has been my experience that some people at a nudist resort will fail to offer friendship to someone who "looks different", but on the whole, nudists are more welcoming than society at large.

Comment

Trailscout....very well stated! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

hi guys,
                          i did not know that my one simple query about
                          a natural thing can raise such many eyebrows
                          from my so called naturist friends. i was really not knowing that my naturists friends can be so
                          inhibitive about size when at the same breath they can discuss about erection, body hair,shaving, fatness etc.
                          mine was a genuine query posed by a friend who
                          possibly could otherwise jump into naturist culture but for this inhibition like size.
                          myself being a male could not satisfy his query,
                          hence posted for female participants in a descent language.

Comment

i wanted to point out that no one knew his motives for asking
                            the question. how long sandar has been registered seems
                            irrelevant in the context that this forum is not meant to be a place of judgement but where people can ask questions and
                            hopefully get answers that would help them feel more com-
                            fortable with themselves. i realize there are limits to the types of questions that should be asked, but shouldnt the
                            administrators decide what is too much? if i asked a question
                            that seemed out of line i would hope someone would ask me to clarify myself before condeming me. if i am out of line, i apoligize. i am open to any suggestions.

Comment

sandar, your question has been answered by the following people even if they are not women:

Lab said,
                              "In all of my encounters being nude amongst fellow nudists I have never felt that any one was judging me by my size or apperance,"

nudeM said,
                              "Physical traits are not an issue, just the fact that people like to be nude, socialize and have fun, is the issue."

I wrote,
                              "No one who is mature ( esp. nudists) will really care about the size of anything on another person, beit fingers, hair, breasts, penises, etc."

Trailscout said,
                              "Whatever Sandar's physical attributes, chances are that some women will find him physically attractive and some won't."

Finding the woman's perspective on this board is fairly hard as there are very few of them who post regualrly. You may also take their silence as them not caring about the size of someone's manhood just as we also have not felt the need to discuss how we feel about the size of a woman's breasts, which was also a topic here, I think. Physical attributes that we find appealing or attractive are generally not topics of conversation on these forums. We are not here to try to pick up others or try to find dates, we are here to talk about nudism and you have received your answer, albeit from males rather than females.

So my suggestion is to tell your friend that women are not interested in the size of a man's penis and it is not even an issue. This is a worry that should be reserved for intimate moments between you and your loved one, not for just anyone.

Bob S.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎