Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your plans for the Labor Day weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your plans for the Labor Day weekend?

If work and weather allow I'm going camping.

If work and weather allow I'm going camping.

Comment

i hope to attend a local lodge that has vollyeball championships. hope the weather is nice as this will probably be the last visit of the year. http://whitethornlodge.com

Comment

I'm sure I will be working. If I am off in the evening, I will be watching the Miami vs. FSU game. Go NOLES!

Comment

I hope to go to Sandy Hook on Friday!

Comment

Going to Solair in CT Friday through Monday.

www.solairrl.com

Comment

Unfortunately working, but I do get monday off and I plan to at least hang out at home naked all day, that would be nice

Comment

Same as always--I will be nude. Otherwise, I won't be doing anything.

Comment

Hopefully, getting books for classes which start the next day. I'm carrying a 15-credit load this semester.

Pete

Comment

Camping also- hoping to to do some nude kayaking. The weather in Michigan is going to be near perfect for it.
                    Ray

Comment

Hope to go to Lighthouse Beach at least once, maybe twice. Might visit my mother one day. Otherwise, just plan on enjoying time with my family (my wife & my dogs).

Comment

We are going to a fundraiserpot luck at Secret Cove Nude beach at Lake Tahoe. Other than that I do not know

Comment

I will be going to Paradise Valley in GA. Shrimp Scampi on a friend's deck Friday night, group dinner on Saturday and Sunday Brunch. besides that, playing volleyball maybe and chillin' in the pool.

Pretty basic . . . but perfect! Good friends, good food, good weather, good nature. What else could you ask for??

Comment

Going to Laguna Del Sol for three night..four days of enjoyment.

Comment

Going to hook up the trailer and take the family out to our local nudist resort, De Anza, for the whole three days. It may be a little hot but the wife likes it there.

Comment

Working...
                              X