push the envelope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• push the envelope

I guess I wouldn't expect anyone to get in trouble, I guess what I'm trying to say is be naked when ever you can, where I live we have no resorts or parks, so for my part that means some chances taken, MY YARD IS VERY PUBLIC, I have mowed and sunbathed, but still somewhat careful, I feel it's my yard, I try to live as I like, it's fenced in, if you are watching me, you are a vouyear. This is my home you are the trespasser. I guess that being nude in your own space is your right, if someone saw you in your bedroom nude, whose wrong you or them, what right do they have to judge you???, AND what right do they have to look anywhere on your property, if they see you nude in your space, OH WELL, shame on them, look away, or lust over what you see, shame on you...

I guess I wouldn't expect anyone to get in trouble, I guess what I'm trying to say is be naked when ever you can, where I live we have no resorts or parks, so for my part that means some chances taken, MY YARD IS VERY PUBLIC, I have mowed and sunbathed, but still somewhat careful, I feel it's my yard, I try to live as I like, it's fenced in, if you are watching me, you are a vouyear. This is my home you are the trespasser. I guess that being nude in your own space is your right, if someone saw you in your bedroom nude, whose wrong you or them, what right do they have to judge you???, AND what right do they have to look anywhere on your property, if they see you nude in your space, OH WELL, shame on them, look away, or lust over what you see, shame on you...

Comment

Riverrat!
      I agree with your thoughts 150%. but I would be carful! Unfortunatly the great U.S.A The land of freedom,I dont think that they share our thoughts in the same light!There are laws will have you in a world of trouble!I read of a U.S soldier living off base,that was seen through his window walking nakid in his own home.Was arrested and convicted of a crime ,put on a sex offender list and was forced to leave the army due to it> Im not to sure how true it all is.But I have a tendancy to belive it to some extent!Dont want to be a negitive person but I for one would not like to see a fellow naturist get in to a mess of trouble,when all he is trying to do is enjoy want he feels is his right to do!I extend all the good wishes to you and hope you can continue to enjoy this lifestyle as you are! good luck and stay nude as much as possible !

Comment

Riverrat: Have you told your neighbors about your nudity? Seems to me, it's a lot better to get their opinion first, instead of getting caught by a surprise visit from a law enforcement officer. It doesn't hurt to ask, besides, who knows, maybe they won't say anything negative. There is also a compromise that you could be nude, except when the neighbors have company over, that might get offended. Good luck, but I'd be careful on "pushing the envelope".

I went outside naked several times, before I got the courage to ask the neighbors, but I laid low and was very quite, as to not to attract any attention. But suddenly after getting the courage to ask, all went smooth after that. I now roam naked freely without any worries. Good luck.

Comment

Thank you LAB and NUDE M, good advice, My neihbors on both sides have seen me nude in the yard, also some accross the street, I haven't said anything to them about it, nor have they, I guess I just figured if it ain't broke don't fix it. I guess this summer I will ask? I plan to continue to live my life as nude as possible. I have one other small problem, my backyard faces a parking lot, a large parking lot and some walking trails, I am fenced with cyclone fence, this is the bigger problem, I'm cosidering privacy fencing, we'll see, lived here 10 years so far so good. Thanx

Comment

Working...
          X