I don't want to get dressed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want to get dressed!

I've been able to get back to a nude beach in Kauai for the past few days. I don't think I'll ever be able to handle going to a clothed beach again (which unfortunately will be on the 4th of July with my in-laws) I love the freedom of not having to deal with a soggy swimsuit.

So far, the beach is much more populated this time around (I was at the same beach in April) Most times that I'm visit, there are approximately 6-9 people already there.

I realized one thing though, I'm more comfortable getting naked if there are other people already naked on the beach. I guess I start to chicken out if I'm the only one who would be naked, even though this is a well known area for nudists. If I'm completely alone on the beach it's no problem at all, just the times that there are clothed people on the beach is when I become a chicken.

Now if only I could come and go from the beach already naked, but that gets into the whole driving naked theme.

P.S. Anyone know any beaches where I can get naked in SC?

I've been able to get back to a nude beach in Kauai for the past few days. I don't think I'll ever be able to handle going to a clothed beach again (which unfortunately will be on the 4th of July with my in-laws) I love the freedom of not having to deal with a soggy swimsuit.

So far, the beach is much more populated this time around (I was at the same beach in April) Most times that I'm visit, there are approximately 6-9 people already there.

I realized one thing though, I'm more comfortable getting naked if there are other people already naked on the beach. I guess I start to chicken out if I'm the only one who would be naked, even though this is a well known area for nudists. If I'm completely alone on the beach it's no problem at all, just the times that there are clothed people on the beach is when I become a chicken.

Now if only I could come and go from the beach already naked, but that gets into the whole driving naked theme.

P.S. Anyone know any beaches where I can get naked in SC?

Comment

So do I but I have to do it privately as it is not permitted in my country to be nude in public or even nude in private place if seen by others !

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by oliverslip:
        So do I but I have to do it privately as it is not permitted in my country to be nude in public or even nude in private place if seen by others !

My wife and i have been nude at home for two years, in hot weather in Wuhan. we are glad to send u a PM to discuss more about naturisme and nude lifestyle, or if u could send a message to me : [email protected]

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Evolving:
          When in Kauai last Nov. the locals told us about Larsen's beach where they hang out. It is a really nice beach. Which beach are you going to?

Evolving

I was going to Larsen's, I tried Secret beach, but it was not much of a secret anymore

Comment

Working...
          X