Sunbathing in Dallas today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunbathing in Dallas today.

It's 80 degrees in Dallas today and I got to sun bath, nude of course. What is it about that warm sun and a little breeze on your naked body feel so right. I guess I'm still to new at this, maybe it get more normal. But I hope not to soon.

It's 80 degrees in Dallas today and I got to sun bath, nude of course. What is it about that warm sun and a little breeze on your naked body feel so right. I guess I'm still to new at this, maybe it get more normal. But I hope not to soon.

Comment

Rubbing it in, hmmm? It was hovering around 0° C here (~32° F), overcast, quite misty, and snowing moderately.
      I am green with envy.

Comment

Yes, it was 81 sunny degrees and perfectly calm here in Dallas today -- we broke the old record high temperature by 5 or 6 degrees!

My wife and I spent a delightful nude afternoon outdoors fully enjoying the warm sun and I must say that as of this minute, my tan is looking better now than in most years by June! The hot tub saw some use as well, but mainly we just laid out and soaked up ol' Sol.

Another great day to be a Texan!

Keep it real,

Mike

Comment

It is good to see some warmer days. I hope it continues. It got up to about 55F here in Kansas City, but there wasn't very much sunshine.

Comment

Was planning to get some rays here in central Oklahoma, too, but between the honeydo list, getting my laps in at the pool, and taking the dog out to enjoy a daytime rather than nighttime walk, time ran out. Tomorrow isn't supposed to be quite as warm, but I bet it will be warm enough.

Comment

You guys are killing me It was 43 here today and the wind was blowing. Just glad to see someone is getting some sun!!

BB

Comment

ah! life is but a dream! i visited a friend today and shivered the whole time. temp in the thirties here. guess i'm a die hard nudist! no pun intended!

Comment

Thanks Enjoying life. The sun was also out today, ONLY BEHIND CLOUDS AND FOG. Thanks for sharing and BRAGGING.

Can't wait for the sun to actually shine and warm up sometime.

Comment

Working...
                  X