Health problems with nude sunbathing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health problems with nude sunbathing?

Isn't there a greater risk of skin cancer?
    I wouldn't want my privates to get cancer.

Lotion is fine, but rubbing it?
    Hmmm, that is not appropriate right?

Also, wouldn't sand get under the foreskin and such?

Isn't there a greater risk of skin cancer?
    I wouldn't want my privates to get cancer.

Lotion is fine, but rubbing it?
    Hmmm, that is not appropriate right?

Also, wouldn't sand get under the foreskin and such?

Comment

There is a risk of skin cancer if you spend too much time in the sun without skin protection.

I use sunblock on all of my body including my genitals. I try to do that area discreetly so no one will accuse me of playing with myself. I've often found nudists to be a suspicious bunch of people, looking for suspicious characters where there aren't any.

I've never gotten sand under the foreskin, but I suppose it could happen. Anyway, I don't worry about what could, might, and probably never will happen. I just enjoy the freedom of being nude. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Greater risk than what? If you go sunbathing, no matter nude or not, you will be at a greater risk than someone whose leisure activity is indoors.

I have made numerous trips to a nudist park and haven't received a major burn yet. I got minor burns during the first couple of times, but then I found a better way to apply my lotion. My burns were on my shoulders and upper arms only. No burns in sensitive areas.

The worst burn I can recall getting was before I got into nudism and I was working as a summer camo counselor at the YMCA. WE took a field trip to a water park and I forgot my sunblock. I receiced some burns, the worst on my feet that blistered up. I could not wear footwear for the next three days and shoes were out for the a week.

So sunblock is very important for everyone, especially for us fair skinned people. Rub it in everywhere. No one minds when you apply lotion on your gential area. It's all a part of the outdoor nudist life. As long as you do not overdo it or seem like you are enjoying it, there is no problem.

Bob S.

Comment

Working...
        X