Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• billys1
    replied
    I just married the most wnoderful lady in the entire world that has 2 grown daughters. The youngest is in her mid 20's and the oldest is 30. The youngest has 4 children from newborn to 8 years old. I am able to go nude/ naked /natural around my wife at home (she does sometimes also) but I don't believe the kids or grandkids will ever know. To bad our culture is so sexual;y frustrated and up-tight about something that "EVERY BODY" has, their bodies and their skin.

Doesn't it seem so silly that a women would spend a great deal of money having a breast enlargement operation and then turn around and get mad when someone looks at her breasts? Oh well!

Leave a comment:

• Buzzer
    replied
    I'm sorry. I should have read all the previous questions before posting.
    I agree with them, though. It would be a VERY good idea for your wife to join you in yur nudity. Then, if the five year old is comfortable with it, and she probably will be, the three of you could make it an everyday affair to at least be home in the nude as a family.

Leave a comment:

• Jason Lee
    replied
    I wonder what happen to photoman last post 30 June 2002

Leave a comment:

• Buzzer
    replied
    How young is her daughter and has her daughter seen your wife naked as a normal course of events?

Leave a comment:

• jjow
    replied
    Stepparent. Be careful. I was a nudist before I married her. I have never included her children in our nudism due to the constant threats and interference of her ex. She would definitely have lost her kids if I had engaged the kids in our nudism. We have been to a club and on nude vacations but have never included the kids.

If you did, I would expect trouble with the ex.

Also the comment, I want the girl nude too is frightening.

Leave a comment:

• bishop5508
    replied
    I have step-children two boys and a girl, and I believe it is a very sticky issue because you have to think of the other parents beliefs, whether you like it or not. Our kids know that we sleep in the nude, I have been walked in on a few times but no one takes notice….. I do not walk around the house nude if they are home but would wear a pair of boxers...My wife is almost always in her underwear so all the kids are fine with wearing underwear around the house. They usually only would after a shower or something. My wife and I go to clothing optional places when ever we get the opportunity, and our kids know we go. If they wanted to go with us at some point we would discuss the issue then. The biggest thing we have tried to impress on the kids is that there is nothing wrong with nudity but that there is nothing wrong with not being nude either it is their choice to make when ever they want …. Now as far as that erection question…. It bothers me the question was asked, it is immature at the very least and creepy! I don’t like how the thread had turned but I did want to post something as it is an issue I have to deal with.

Leave a comment:

• Geo
    replied
    My wife and I have a daughter who is now over 20. I have enjoyed nudity even before she was born, but have chosen not to involve her in it. I have felt that she may one day discover enjoyment of nudity for herself and if she doesn't that is ok too. Over the years I always took advantage of the time she was in school, gone to bed early or now working hours opposite from mine to enjoy a fair amount of time nude. It actually gave me some thing to look forward to. If I had step children I would certainly not attempt to introduce the child to nudity without involving her mother.

Leave a comment:

• Liam
    replied
    Originally posted by shãybare:

Good eye, nudeM. Caught me napping. Since there was no answer after the July 1 post, I hope nothing untoward happened.

Perhaps it was just someone seeing if they could pull our chain.
    I think the chain was beeing pulled. I have a friend who was in the same situation. His wife-to-be was already involved with the nudist lifestyle though her daughter was not yet introduced to it. The daughter was also 5 years old and was familiar with her mother's and, in her mother's company alone, her own nudity. The most important issue was the wife's ex-husband would certainly use whatever he could to get custody of their daughter.

As it turned out, she got custody, they married and the daughter had no difficulty with her new Dad's nudity. She took to the pool with the other nude children like a seal. A healthy and well adjusted young lady.

Leave a comment:

• Liam
    replied
    Originally posted by feel_the_fire:
    are you planning to break the shackles.. u wanna ____ with her.. thats the only point which can make u erect otherwise its OK
    I share the suspicions of others about the originator of this topic. But I must say that your addition is disgusting. If you really feel this way and are not just trying to make trouble, you are extremely ignorant.

Leave a comment:

• shãybare
    replied

Good eye, nudeM. Caught me napping. Since there was no answer after the July 1 post, I hope nothing untoward happened.

Perhaps it was just someone seeing if they could pull our chain.

Leave a comment:

• billys1
    replied
    I'm wondering myself. as a stepparent it is a very touchy subject with the parent of the child/children as the case may be. you hate to be a closet nudist.

billys1--> SLRN 883-218-940

Leave a comment:

• nudeM
    replied
    I wonder what the outcome of this particular situation was, since the last posting was back on July 1, 2002.

Leave a comment:

• shãybare
    replied

Not really sure where this is going, but like the others, I am concerned that no mention of how your spouse feels about your going nude in front of the daughter or if the wife goes nude also concerns me.

This seems to be a conversation you should be having with your wife. This is not just a situation between you and the daughter.

Leave a comment:

• feel_the_fire
    replied
    are you planning to break the shackles.. u wanna ____ with her.. thats the only point which can make u erect otherwise its OK

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    My first thought was that you are a nudist and wanted the girl to grow up enjoying the freedom of nudity. However, as I reread your post, like Daz, I'm concerned about what you said, or the way you said it. "I want the girl to go nude as well." Why do you want her to go nude? Because you want to see her nude? What is your motive for wanting it?

You haven't answered my question about your wife and how she feels about your nudity in front of her daughter. Do you go nude in front of the girl only when the two of you are alone, or is your wife there and agrees with it? Of course, if the girl has a dad and mentions your nudity to him, and he doesn't approve of it, there would be h--l to pay. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X