The humorous side of being nude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The humorous side of being nude

We seem to be very serious about nudity and nudism most of the time. But there must be a funny side as well.

Do you have a story to tell of something funny that happened relatingg to your being nude? I'm not talking about embarrassing things -- we've done that before. Just humorous.

Gary

We seem to be very serious about nudity and nudism most of the time. But there must be a funny side as well.

Do you have a story to tell of something funny that happened relatingg to your being nude? I'm not talking about embarrassing things -- we've done that before. Just humorous.

Gary

Comment

how about almost losing your clothes after a walk? that's pretty funny [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

How about a playful kitten suddenly see a certain part of the male body, move on it's own, and , well use your imagination!

Comment

When I am hiking nude I usually have a backpack with all my clothes and supplies inside, plus I keep a half pareo to wear should stangers happen by.

Now I know that it is an unusual sight to see a big hairy guy with a full pack and just a skirtlike wrap around his waist, so I wasn't too surprised to see a couple with smirks on their face as we passed by and exchanged 'good days'. What I hadn't noticed was that the pareo had fallen into the sand a couple of hundred feet back...

-Mark

Comment

Holy Toledo!
            I would think that wearing the pareo would get you more snickers than wearing nothing.

I hope that wasn't last weekend!

I went hiking last Saturday, but I was wearing a tee shirt, briefs, long pants, long sleeve shirt, light jacket, long overcoat (zipped as high as my nose), gloves, and a knit ski cap. I hiked nude last September, but Saturday it was windy and snowy above 3000 feet in elevation. Spring is still a few weeks away.

Comment

My second wife told me this little story.
              She grew up in an isolated part of the English Lake District, where her dad, at that time, was a self-employed small-time woodcutter.
              When Kathy was 13, she was out one hot day with her dad, and, whilst he was working, took the opportunity to have a nude swim in a small woodland lake, repeatedly diving in off a rock.
              Kathy grew to be a very beautiful woman, and, at that age, would have been sylph-like.
              Later, one of her dad's friends, a superstitious, unsophisticated, type of man, turned up, and said to him, "Hey, Dave, I've just seen a wood-nymph!"
              Dave knew his own daughter, and knew very well what his friend had seen, but said nothing, and to Kathy, it was just a big joke.

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by Gary Naturist:
                [qb] How about sunbathing nude in your back yard and you get a wasp sting on the head of your penis?

Gary [/qb]
                oh... my... god [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Comment

My apartment complex pool closes at 10 each night but the night manager would sometimes cut the lights off & let me swim quietly for another half hour or so. Anyway, I'd usually shuck my trunks for a while. One night while I was at the opposite end of the pool from my trunks, the manager came out & pulled up a chair to talk for a while. Here I was in the shallow end of the pool with my knees pulled up to my chest trying to discreetly tread water with my arms. She hid well any suspicions she may have had. After about 10 minutes or so the phone rang and she gave me another 10 minutes before coming to lock the gate. Although my marriage was falling apart & I was very tempted, I never asked her to join me. Still, I can only imagine the weak excuse I'd probably have come up with if she had asked me to leave that very moment.

Comment

Wasp sting in the penis. I thought the idea was for humorous stories.

Comment

"Wasp sting on the penis" = penis enlargement!

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by David77:
                        [qb] "Wasp sting on the penis" = penis enlargement! [/qb]
                        I can just see the spammers now. "Penis enlargement the natural way"

Comment

Reminds me of the time I was nude in our pool out back.
                          A Huge Horsefly landed right on the end of my Dingy.
                          I'm sure glad it didn't bite.

Steve

Comment

But David, what if the lady in your life says, "Just like old times, whatever had that effect, make sure you do it every day".

Comment

I had been staying at the naturist resort in Darwin, Northern Territory - but on one day had decided to go out to Casurina, the nude beach at Darwin (lovely beach by the way, probably one of the few in Australia that isn't completely secluded). After a few hours I decided to head off into town to grab a bite. In town there was some kind of annual regatta in progress down at the main (textile) beach. As I walked down a group of three young men were walking towards me - one said "Mate! You're nude!" For like the briefest of moments I was quite confused - had my time at Casurina been so relaxing that I had forgotten to don my duds? Seconds later the guy added "... you don't have a beer!" Indeed... I was clothed but without a beer... so in his eyes quite naked! If only he knew! A few hours later, back at the naturist resort, I did indeed enjoy a beer au naturel! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X