Great Nude Experience.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Nude Experience.

I recently went camping with some friends. One night it came up and we all went skinnny dipping. I spent the rest of the night nude and also rode in a canoe nude! The next morning i wokd up early and swam nude, then later in the day went for a short nude hike. It was a great time.

Wonderful. I hope you have many more to come.
    Nudeinbama

Comment

Sounds great! Hopefully, your friends joined you in your additional nude experiences-always more fun to have company!

Comment

Cool!!!! Lets hope your experiences continue and that you enjoy your naturist life. Wish I had been young when I started.

Comment

glad you had a great time! hope you enjoy many more!!

Comment

Thats how you get hooked deeply! When you can spend a day or more nude doing what you would normally do you get hooked and wonder why anyone would put clothes on !!!

Comment

And then it gets rough when you have to dress again!

Comment

Hey gopher. This sounds really great! I just hope you and your friends will have many more of these fun times down the road.

Ken Palmer

Originally posted by gopher:
                I recently went camping with some friends. One night it came up and we all went skinnny dipping. I spent the rest of the night nude and also rode in a canoe nude! The next morning i wokd up early and swam nude, then later in the day went for a short nude hike. It was a great time.

Comment

Last weekend I went to a nude gathering. It was about 40 miles from where I live so after hitting the ATM I took my shorts and shirt off and drive naked all the way there. Was super to feel the air move about me as I whisked down the hiway. Just had to be careful to be in the right lane and at or below the speed limit and all was perfect.

Comment

That's the name of the game for me here in California, nude Jeeping, nude hiking, nude canoing, nude around the camp fire, nude showering in camp, and nude fishing, that's what the high Sierra's are all about here in Calif.

Ran into a young girl U. S. Forest Service Ranger one day when free hiking with a friend. She said Hi, we said Hi, She smiled and we went on. Now that's pretty cool.

garden

Comment

Hey, Clam, that meeting of 40 people wasn't out towards Ch'ville was it?

I had some good meets when the Gesners were running the group in northern NJ.

Also, had a wonderful day at Fontane Bianche beach in Sicily with a group of European adults vacationing there. We tossed a frisbe around, etc. while all nude.

Comment

No Ralph. Was on the opposite side of Richmond. There were some people there from C'ville but no one knew of anyone named Ralph.

Comment

Working...
                        X