Locker Room Spas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locker Room Spas

Are the jacuzzis in locker rooms meant to be naked in? I ususally go in nude. Sometimes other people are nude in them too, and sometimes people go in with shorts on. It's kinda uncomfortable going in/leaving the hot tub nude when there is a clothed person present. Any feedback?

Are the jacuzzis in locker rooms meant to be naked in? I ususally go in nude. Sometimes other people are nude in them too, and sometimes people go in with shorts on. It's kinda uncomfortable going in/leaving the hot tub nude when there is a clothed person present. Any feedback?

Comment

If the hot tub is located within the locker room then entering nude would seem quite natural (no pun intended!), Enjoy the freedom and let the other folks worry about their wet sticky suit!

Comment

Would never wear a bathing suit in a men's locker room. So what if there is a clothed person using it? Are you going to hide while you put on and take off a bathing suit? Why bother - get nekkid.

Also maybe the clothed member was in the same boat as you and didn't know whether or not it was OK to be naked. Up to you to lead the parade.

Comment

At the gym I go to there is a sign saying that the spa must be used nude. And that's the best way to be.

Cheers

Comment

at our gym in front of the sauna there is a sign saying a towel must be used - so I bring a towel in to sit on. Have seen other men naked and othes with shorts on in suana.

Comment

I can not imagine wearing clothes in a sauna or, for that matter putting my bare rear on the hot bench...sit on a towel not only for sanitary reasons but to protect the bottom.

I do, on occassion, see wrestlers from the local HS wearing sweat suits in a sauna to get into their weight category right before weigh in, but in general, nudity is the norm in the sauna

Comment

I like to go to the spa nude.
                More relaxing.

quote:
                Originally posted by nudemikey:

Comment

Working...
                X