Why do we shave?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do we shave?

There has been a lot of talk about how we shave . I would like to know why we shave.

SMOOTH NUDE CHRIS

I think you should have posted this in Off Topic Miscellaneous as your poll has no more to do with naturism than a poll on why we cut our toenails.

Comment

Very true, Rik. It's simply a matter of choice. I used to shave because I liked the way it looked and felt to ME. I stopped shaving because it was more trouble than it was worth. Now I don't shave anything; I just trim when needed. I'm even letting my hair grow longer; it used to be short. I waited until age 56 to go through my rebellious stage.

Be nude and have fun. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I live in the desert and in the summer it's very hot here and you sweat a lot. Shaving makes you feel cooler, simple as that. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Why does it matter it we shave or not? We are who we are, with hair or not. A little hair will not change that person or a lack of hair. We need to accept people for who they are and not what they look like! Love you all with or without hair. Gar [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Comment

I find with shaving that people are varied in their approach to it (whole body, full genital, partial genital, etc). I sometimes shave my scrotum because I like the way it feels and looks. What it comes down to is creative expression. People do the same thing with jewelry and tatoos. Our bodies are beautiful canvases. We decorate them to please ourselves.

Comment

Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhh.......is it..."to get rid of hair"?

Did I get it right?...

What do I win?

Comment

Working...
              X