Bios on staff members and participants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bios on staff members and participants

I think it would help us to know the staff members and writers if there were at least short bios on each. Mike Taylor who writes Why Nude REcreation has done an excellent job. Others have written equally well. Still others are apparantly experienced photographers. Let us know a little about you -- even those who may no longer be with you.

INA is getting big enough to make this informaion available. A few months ago there were those doing videos. Are they still with INA?

Bill Martin, Venice, FL

I think it would help us to know the staff members and writers if there were at least short bios on each. Mike Taylor who writes Why Nude REcreation has done an excellent job. Others have written equally well. Still others are apparantly experienced photographers. Let us know a little about you -- even those who may no longer be with you.

INA is getting big enough to make this informaion available. A few months ago there were those doing videos. Are they still with INA?

Bill Martin, Venice, FL

Comment

Corky Stanton is the founder and creative
      director of the International Naturists
      Association (INA). Clothesfree.com is his
      creation. Corky is a long time web designer
      who opened this website along with two others
      in 1999. He is a dedicated naturist and the
      inspiration behind everything we do.

Mike Taylor quit INA early on after being
      refused entry into a California Naturist club.

Bart Graves (alias me). I'm the media
      spokesman/marketing person for INA and I
      monitor this forum.

Friend we are putting together better bios
      for the future. Thanks for your interest

Comment

I think this is very helpful. Might even have a "facial" picture of each.

You've got (and had) some especially good writers what are excellent in public relations. On other lists we have been talking about various things to do to promote natuism. I'm particularly concerned from a Christian perspective -- thus my interest in Mike Taylor. The person(s) who did the "Without Shame" photos and slogans was excellent. I would just like to come up with a means of pushing these things publicly -- getting them into the right hands to cause decision makers (government leaders, ministers, attorneys, businessmen and all influential persons) to at least thnk about them.

Recently, I have had the same experience as Paul Bowman has had when I presented Isaiah 20:2 in which God directed that Isaiah go naked for three years. Even in dealing with those who know the Bible, they are astonished -- they never heard of it.

Certainly your web creator(s) have done an excellent job -- that takes youth -- not those of us who have to ask someone everytime we try to do something new on the computer.

Even though Mike Taylor is no longer with you, I hope someone can convey to him hat his writings are deeply appreciated.

Bill Martin, Venice, FL

Comment

Working...
        X